Arie

Arie likes skateboarding with her friends but one day she decided to skate all by herself and she was skating without any pertecting until she bumped into epta (By the way Arie is very savage) so she was savage to epta.

Epta: i will tell god on you!

Arie: Oh whatever..!

Epta walks away to tell god after epta was gone she kept skateboarding and then god came up to her!

God: Why were you savage to epta?

Arie: Because i was wanna be away from my friends and my dad..

God: ..well we don't even know who brought you here? but you need to be dead

Arie: Dead? oh come on what do you mean i need to be dead?

God: of course everyone here is dead.. even norman

Arie: mm.. alright then

God: Oh also is your father good?

Arie: no.. he's not a good guy..

God: Okay i'll bring you to luke

God took Arie to the "vivisection room" and after god was gone Luke came in the room and Arie was feeling strange about Luke.

Luke: hello your Arie right?

Arie: yes.. it is.

Luke: alright, so today i will do a surgery on you, a harmless surgery

Arie: Harmless. okay then, i am fine with that

And then luke puts her to sleep for the harmless surgery till 3 minutes later she woke up looking like an angel

She is friends with Charon and Norman and one time Charon had broke the ice on the ice track and he was drowning and Norman tried to help so Arie decided that she should save Charon and Charon passed out and Arie went into the lake to save him and...

She is friends with Charon and Norman and one time Charon had broke the ice on the ice track and he was drowning and Norman tried to help so Arie decided that she should save Charon and Charon passed out and Arie went into the lake to save him and places him down on the bed and she went out to her room and sits there thinking about her dead mother but she have her abusive dad and Charon wakes up and sees Norman and tells him that Arie saved him so Charon said thank you to Arie.