~ Wispy (AKA Willow) ~

She was my first FNF OC

She was my first FNF OC. Her design didn't really change, but here she is. ^

Alias: Willow the wisp
Gender: Female
Age: Almost 19 (turns 19 in June)
Height: 5' 7"
Species: Spirit (specifically a kind where if the person dies young, they can live the rest of their life as a spirit until officially going to heaven)
Eye color: Silver (but you can't see since her eyes are almost always covered)
Relationships:
Vesper (Boyfriend)
Song ideas:
Moonflower (phase 1)
Nostalgia's Lullaby (bonus song to share about her past)
Crying Diamonds (phase 2)
Eternal Hell (phase 3)

GarageBand sound used for her: Girls Choir Phrase Morph (Staccato, Alchemy Synth, vocals)

Backstory:
When she was alive she was a girl named Willow who had long brown hair and pretty blue eyes. She lived in a house on a hill with her mom. She was named after the great weeping willow tree that swayed in the breeze nearby.

One day, she was running errands in town. But, a sudden tragedy occurred. She was suddenly shot through the heart. When she woke up, she was a spirit with baby blue skin and even bluer hair.

She flew back up to her house to tell her mom what happened.

"Mom, it's me."

"Willow?"

"Mom, I was shot on my way home. I have no idea who did it or why it happened, but I'm a spirit now, and just know that I will always be there for you, even after death."

"Willow..."

(I know, it's sad 😔)