Battle For Alfea

Watch

Flora: "Oh dear."

Musa: "What about Izuku? Did you find him." Stella shake her head.

Griffin: "I also got a bad news for you too." to Faragonda and Saladin

Fara: "Let's go talk in my office." Griffin, Saladin and Cod follow Faragonda

Forest

Bloom and Sky are walking.*

Bloom: "Wouldn't it be quicker to go through Black Mud Swamp?" 

Sky: "Yeah, that's true, but these treetops will provide better cover for us." 

Bloom: "Oh, yeah. I guess you're right." 

Sky: "Those winged monsters are probably patrolling the whole realm. At least this way, we'll be safe." 

Bloom: "Sky, I'm scared."

Sky: "Huh? What's wrong?" 

Bloom: "Without my powers I feel like the helpless little girl from Earth." 

Sky: "You're not though Bloom. You are the last princess of Sparks That's pretty awesome."

Bloom: "I know, but the only thing separating some normal girl from Gardenia from the last Princess of Sparks was a magical power that I no longer have. Without it, I'm just... well-"

Sky: "When you learned the truth about me, you said it didn't change who I was."

Bloom: "Yeah, but that was you."

Sky: "Nothing can change who you are, Bloom. Some things can't be taken away. Now, let's go. The quicker we get to Magix, the quicker we can find transportation to Alfea." As they walk, a voice can be heard. 

Voice: "Lake Chrysalis. Come to Lake Chrysalis."

Bloom: "Hold up, did you hear that?"

Sky: "Huh?" 

Bloom: "I thought I heard a voice just now." 

Sky: "I didn't hear a thing, but the woods are full of creatures. Come on, let's get going."  An Arachni-cam is watching Bloom and Sky.*

Cloud Tower

Stormy: "Look at her walking with her pretty-boy prince. It's pathetic. Eugh, it makes me want to puke!" 

Darcy: "What makes me wanna toss it is seeing Griffin and those traitor witches hanging together with the pixies at Fairy High."

Icy: "I think it's amusing. I mean, those idiot weaklings actually think they'll be safe cowering in the halls of Alfea hiding behind their professors." 

Darcy: "Hey! Looks like Bloom heading toward Magix."

Icy: "Bloom useless now, we can cross her off our list of things to do." 

Stormy: "That's right, forget that brat. Let's focus on taking Alfea." 

Icy: "Our strongest batallion yet is already on it's way to Cutesy Academy. That school is finally gonna get the schooling it deserves."

Darcy: "By the way, Where is that ghost boy?"

Icy: "Oh, him, I order him to get his dragon to come to our side."

Stormy: "Cool but how will he get his dragon to come to him?"

Icy: "Don't know, he been on the platform now."