(2)🥀

( Here is the new chapter ❤️
4300 words ..A long one 🤕to write..

Do leave inline comments if possible..😇 )

**
.....

Murtasim ran outside the haveli to check Meerab ..As mariyam told she she left few minutes ago..

" Kash maine faisla soach samjh ke liya hota ...kisi ke baaton mein ake nahi ..! "

He regretted ..for coming in the talks in maa Begum and haya .he realised haya had played such a evil game ...and was successful in it..

In all this , meerab suffered more.. humiliation from everyone..hate from him ..he wished ..he would have let her talk at that time...

He ran outside the gate and checked her ... neither she was in Haveli..nor here ...She must have left he thought..And there is no way he will let her go...he has to find her soon... murtasim thought in his mind ..

When Waqas and anila stepped out of the car..as they were invited for reception..

A ray of hope arises in his heart.. maybe Meerab will be in the car..so he runs there and without greeting them he checks in the car desperately ... Waqas and anila were confused...

" Meerab ..? "

Murtasim asked seeing towards Waqas..

" Kya matlab... murtasim beta! ?"

He asked in confusion..

" Meerab toh yahi hogi na ...kya hogaya hai tumhe? "

Waqas questions him again..

Murtasim's eyes widened in shock as reality hit him hard ..

" That means ..jab mein choad ke Gaya tha..woh waha gayi hi nahi ...Toh kaha gayi ? "

He murmured himself in worry.. tension was visible on his face..

" Kuch nahi ...app log jaye na....andar"

He said with difficulty as he was finding hard to catch up his breath

Waqas & anila left...but both were worried and confused about his weird behaviour..

" Meerab uss din kaha gayi hogi..? Maine kyu check nhi Kiya uspe ..!? Kyu bhul Gaya tha woh uss Ghar ki dhelez nahi chuegi.."

He sat on the bench catching his head..as bad thoughts started engulfing in his mind .." i should not waste time ..woh yahi kahi ass pass hogi.."

He stood up ..

" Kaha dhundu usse.? Kaha ja sakti hai Meerab"

" Thankyou..! Yaha rukne ke liye... Murtasim! Ek Ajeeb sa sukoon mila ajj mujhe "

Then he remembered her words whenever Meerab is sad she does only one thing that's dua...and she told him that she loved that place so much when they visited for the first time together