Deathly Hallows

July 31, 1997
"Happy Birthday Harry!" Isabella Riddle said giving him a hug. Fred and George were setting off fireworks and Mrs. Weasley baked a wonderous cake. The stars shone bright as the celebration settled.
"You know." Isabella said, "The stars never leave, they only burn bright."
"What do you mean?" Tonks asked.
"The ones we love are hidden in the stars." Remus placed a kiss on his wife's cheek. The Weasleys, Harry, Hermione and the Delacours gathered around her as she began to sing, "I'm still holdin' on to everything that's dead and gone. I don't want to say goodbye because this one means forever..." 
Harry smiled at her soft voice, weak from countless battles and songs. Yet she still held on, This was home. 

August 1, 1997
Isabella smiled clapping along with the music, Bill and Fleur made a lovely couple. Remus tapped her shoulder, "Would you like to dance?"
"It would be my honor." 

Remus gave a wave to Tonks who winked, they both agreed Isabella needed to be cared for. 
"I'm here, you're going to be alright." Remus supported her as they swayed around the floor.
"Remus, please don't tell anyone else, But I don't know how much longer I have." Isabella whispered.
"I wondered, Dora and I will do what we can." 

The song ended and they walked back to their table. A Patronus wondered through, "Kingsley's lynx." Isabella whispered.
"The ministry has fallen, Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming." 
There were screams as Deatheaters burst in. Harry, Ron and Hermione joined hands and disparated. 
"Go!" Isabella had told them, "You know what to do." 

May 1, 1998
The trio landed in Hogsmeade and were abruptly brought inside.
"Are you mad?" Asked the man who looked a lot like Dumbledore, "Go home boy! While you still can." 
"You're Aberforth Dumbledore." Hermione said.
"Yes, my brother sent you." It wasn't a question. But the trio were not about to give in and they grinned as Neville came into view.
"Good to see you guys." He said, "Alright?"
They nodded and Neville gave Aberforth some updates.
The Order is coming and the DA were gathering forces. It was time.

**********************************

"How dare you stand where he stood." Harry called out to Snape. "Tell them how it happened that night, tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him."
Isabella gave Severus a sympathetic look as Harry did not know everything. McGonagall placed herself in front of Harry. They dueled and Snape shattered the window.
"No." Isabella whispered, she couldn't lose anymore friends. 

*********************************

Isabella was covered in blood, Greyback and a couple of Deatheaters laid at her feet. Lavender Brown shivered, "Are you alright professor?"
"Yes, get inside my dear." Isabella looked towards the cloudy sky, Voldemort had called off the battle for now and yet she heard a scream. Racing into the Great Hall, McGonagall caught her, "Isabella?" 
"It's not mine." She said waving her hand, some of the blood disappeared. "I got hungry."
Minerva laughed quietly, "I'm sorry my dear, I know how you feel about your powers."
"It's just who I am."
Isabella looked over Minerva's shoulder to find the dead being gathered. Molly Weasley was sobbing, it was the scream she had heard earlier.
"Fred." Isabella looked down the line, "Oh Colin."
There laid the photogenic Creevey boy. They continued to bring others in. Isabella fell at his feet, Remus' feet. Tonks was beside him.
"No. No your son, God not again." 
Neville came over, "Professor?" He placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Oh Neville." She held the boy tight.

"I don't know how to tell you this Professor..." Neville began but Isabella looked up, there limp in his black robes was Severus Snape. She couldn't breathe, couldn't hear anyone around her, "Kill me please, just kill me." She thought.
When Isabella came back into the broken Great Hall she raced to the courtyard.
"Neville, who is it?" Ginny asked. Voldemort was grinning.
"Neville?" Ginny asked again.
"Harry Potter." Voldemort began "Is dead."
"No!" Ginny's screams echoed the courtyard as Arthur held her back. Isabella felt herself hit the Cobblestone, "Tom, Tom please stop." Her voice faltered.
"What are you going to tell them?" Voldemort asked.
"You have killed my friends, slain my students and destroyed my family." Isabella's refound voice rooted everyone to the spot. "You will never win Tom. You know why? Because your sister tried everything in her power to prove that he was loved by her. And that or her you couldn't accept. You couldn't accept me." Isabella still laid upon the stones looking up at her brother. Deatheaters and Hogwarts members are like started to whisper. All this time Isabel Riddle was the sister of the Dark Lord Tom Marvolo Riddle.
Voldemort sneered, "Perhaps you will join me now."
"No. Look around Tom, this isn't what you promised." Isabella had finally found the strength to stand. "I will fight every damn day until you're gone. You may have killed Harry Potter..."
"But he will never die because he is in our hearts." Neville stepped forward revealing the Sword of Gryffindor and destroying Nagini. Harry quickly rolled out of Hagrid's arms alive. There were cheers amongst the battle cries. It was time to finish this.

 Harry finally caught up to Voldemort at the top of the Astronomy Tower, but he wasn't alone.
"Tom." Isabella whispered. He reached out to touch her cheek, "What happened to you my sister?" 
"Vampire, werewolf, and a few other unsightly powers." They laughed.
"What about you?"
"Horcruxes, I split my soul seven ways." He formed a smile, "Probably not the best idea."
"No, most definitely not." 
Harry fought back tears, he didn't want to watch another family die.
"I still have a chance though," said Tom.
"I know and I wish you wouldn't." Isabella gave her brother a hug. "I love you Tom."
"I love you too my sister." he placed a gentle kiss on top of her head and left. Harry stepped out of the Shadows, "Professor?"
"Harry!" She placed her hands onto his cheeks. "Why are you up here?"
"I was looking for Voldemort." He said "In the courtyard. It's okay Harry. Isabella vanished and Harry too took off to the end the war. 

"Harry Potter, at last has come to die." Voldemort said.
You do know what love is. I saw you with Isabella." Harry said "This will devastate her."
"Take care of her then."
The two raise their wands casting The Killing curse and expelliarmus respectively "Avada Kedavra."
The other wand flew into Harry's hand and bit by bit Voldemort became nothing. Harry walked into the Great Hall, Hermione and Ron gathered him in a hug and McGonagall patted his shoulder. Mrs. Weasley doted on him and Ginny kissed him for the world to see.
As the crowd parted he saw, Isabella sitting next to Severus, Remus, and Dora. Fred was down a few people.
"I'm sorry Severus. I promise to look after your son Remus and Dora, he seems to have inherited your metamorphic abilities."
 Harry sat down next to her, "I'm sorry Isabella." 
She leaned against his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her.
"When you're feeling lost I'll leave my love hidden in the Sun for when the darkness comes." She whispered, "I'm sorry Harry."
Harry was about to ask what for when he realized she was dying. Everyone began together around them McGonagall held the woman one last time.
"Say hi to everyone for us." Mrs. Weasley smiled sadly.
"We will miss you Professor Riddle." Several students said.

"Go have a proper family, we will meet again." Harry whispered smoothing her hair. Your parents would be proud." Isabella whispered as her eyes fluttered shut and Harry felt her become limp in his arms. 

Wands were raised in tribute for Isabella, Severus, Remus, Tonks, Fred and all the others who were no longer with them. Harry remembered the song she sang on his birthday, "...I don't want to say goodbye cuz this one means forever now you're in the stars and six feet never felt so far. You're in the Stars Isabella and I promise I will never forget you."