17

There was no way he could come this time. He didn't do it like the last time. He was still hard as fuck and I didn't want to be so selfish. I wasn't sure of what to do and he saw it in my eyes. He seems to have understood what I was silently communicating. I  tried touching him, but he swam away and made it out of the pool.

He wiped his body with a towel and headed inside the hotel. After some minutes I came out of the pool, I cleaned myself and headed into the hotel too.

Skye was under the shower when I came into the room. I walked into the bathroom and saw him naked like the day he was born. His erection was half hard and as a man I know how we feel when we are hard and I didn't want him feeling that way for the rest of the night.

In front of him and under the shower, I sank on my knees and he allowed me to. There was a silent conversation before I took his dick.

I licked the tips and it tasted nothing but skin. His waist jerked and I took the whole skin into my mouth.

This was the first time so I knew that I wasn't good but I needed to do this for Skye because it was Skye.
I was embarrassed to see Skye's face peering at me giving a slurpy blowjob.
His hand made it into my hair and grabbed it. With that he helped me with the movement of sucking on his dick. He moaned when I tried swallowing him whole and That sound did something to my inner body.
He gently shoved my mouth away from his dick and spewed his semen all over the place.

" You were a little good" he patted my cheeks.

His compliments made me strangely feel so good.

He didn't let me go after I had showered and joined him on the bed. He pulled me close to him and caressed my body, he kissed me and nibbled on my nipples. My cock swelled and he slipped my boxer briefs away and lowered himself to my dick.

He took my dick and kissed it,  our eyes met before he took the whole skin into his mouth.

I moaned because he was an expert in this. He took my dick deeper into his throat and stops when I moans loud.

I felt his tongue on my balls too. He spread my legs wide and slid his fingers down below and grazed my hole. Where no body or even I, myself has ever touched.

I wriggled to be freed but he held me down. " Trust me. You will like it" he whispered in a hoarse voice.

I tried to be calm as his fingers slid into my hole. Goosebumps spread on my skin and my toes coiled.

He was sucking me off and fingering me, getting used to the feeling. His fingers found a spot that made me feel good and I didn't know when I spewed my whole cum into his mouth but he didn't bother removing his lips, he swallowed it all and licked my dick clean.
I lay on the bed breathing heavily, I had to admit to myself that this was the best feeling I ever had. Skye moved upwards and kissed my cheeks before wrapping his arms around me.

I slept off in his arms.
We spent a few days in his hotel making out and sucking eachother off even though I promised myself and this was the last time. But that was far from being the last one. I was enjoying it and can't seem to stop.

Each day there was a new trick that seems to blow my mind away. Like today, he pulled me on his lap and held my ass firmly as he swallowed my lips. He was such much huge that I was so like a kid on his laps.

I realized that I could do what girls do in the bedroom with him. I rode him gentle and felt his hardness. He seems to like that. I just loved seeing doing something new that he might like. We kissed for a long time and he jerked us both at the same time.

I joined him at the balcony later, it was night and he had gone out to smoke. He blew his smoke in the air, he had an intense gaze and a smile.

The silence wasn't awkward but was intense. It also made me realize how he had become an essential part of my life.