chapter5 {we can send you to Hogwartsthe same year as your brother}

A woman's voice echoed thought the train demanding students' attention. "We will be reaching Hogwarts in five minutes' time. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to the school separately ."

Inside every compartment of the Hogwarts Express, students began to get ready for school. That was the same for a certain compartment filled with pure blood first years .

A bob cut girl stood up from her sit and told to the boys in the compartment "I'm gonna go change into my school robe. You better be Finnished when I'm back." She jokingly added " Or I pull you out naked. " She left laughing at her own imagination.

The four boys remaining in the compartment shoke their heads while deciding the imagination of their female friend would not going to happened. They started to put on their robes quickly, but not before they slipped the books they were reading into their trunks.

The boys got off the train, after their female friend came back, to be greeted by the cold night breeze. When they managed to come out of the crowd of people, they heard a voice calling for first years. "Firs' years! Firs' years over here! All right there, Harry?" The giant frowned slightly seeing Harry's companies which caught Harry's eyes.

The children followed the gatekeeper to the lake near the school. When the freshmen caught the sight of the majestic looking castle of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizarding, they all expressed their astonishment with a loud 'oooh'.

The only one who wasn't surprise by the castle in front of them, had completely different feeling. He felt nostalgia as well as longing. The forest of his eyes were shaking, he was back to the place he felt home more than anywhere else. He now had the chance to make right, the wrongs he committed in his last time here ;in his last life.

Each four students got on a boat by the giant gatekeeper's instruction. Harry and the boys he met on the train were on a boat and Pansy was on another boat with Daphne Greengrass, Crabbe and Goyle.

The boats began to move towards the castle by the gatekeeper's shout.

Harry Potter, the boy who lived, didn't notice how they got in the castle and right now listening to McGonagall. he was drawn so deeply in memories of the past coming to him by looking at the castle; the happy time the golden trio had together, Hagrid even the cranky Snape; all those happy and sad memories made his mood sour.

"Hey you okay ?" Concern was visible on the face of Harry's new friends.

"Yeah. Just in awe you know ?" The survivor lied easily. It looked lying was a Harry's new way of living, he couldn't past a conversation without it.

The brunette professor led the first years to the great hall with a stern face. She started to call the names written on the parchment after the frayed hat finished singing.

Harry recall the thoughts he had when he was eleven, he laughed internally at his old self worrying about stupid things like not be sorted and be sent back to Dursleys.

"Potter, Harry ." Harry was back to reality by hearing his own name. He walked towards the fatched sorting hat and sat on the stool. He could hear whispers all around the wast great hall.

The whispers faded to background as the hat started to speak inside the chosen one's head.

"Well, well, look what we have here some one who's already been sorted; only you don't want to be sorted there again ?" The pointy hat asked knowing the answer. "Before I sort you, I want to say I heard lots of things about you from the founders, but never thought even you would be able to cheat death."

The young boy thought to him self 'what a scary legilimency' while chatting with the hat. "Me nether ." He answered honestly. "Although if I wanted to correct you I would have say it wasn't cheating just a simple agreement; you know as an old friend and new master."
"I see.." the hat sounded deep in thoughts. "As much as I love to talk to you about it, but we are short at time so I going to put you in the house you most desire. Much to the other founders displeasure talks."