chapter 6

Lakhan was shocked would be an understatement Ram Kapoor his older brother have given him trust fund to start his business and a flat in one of the most posh areas of Delhi and given him the responsibility of his daughters Pihu Sood Kapoor and prachi Kapoor. Lakhan always thought ram Kapoor was egoistic,selfish person who didn't think anything beyond money . Lakhan respected Priya Kapoor but he abhorred Ram Kapoor.

LK didn't like ram Kapoor because he was going to get avni married to sid babber because of a misunderstanding. Ram Kapoor didnot look beyond the money sid had and LK did not . Now after learning that reality was much different than he knew LK didnot know anything.

When he realised that his older brother have given him responsibility of his daughters he didnot know what to do he was a single guy who wanted to marry love of his life he was not ready kids. His interaction with kids was minimal at best .

lakhan did not know what to do the ram kapoor he have hated and ram kapoor the older brother were two diffrent personality . industrialist ram kapoor was going to get love of his life marry someone else, didnot trusted him , disliked him at his best, misunderstood him , but older brother ram gave him money for his start up ,houses for him as well as his mother and given him reponsibility of his neices .

Sw- lakhan ab tum kya karoge ?

LK-kya karna chahiye mujhe maa . Meri avni ki shaadi ho gayi kisi or se . Mere bade Bhai aur bhabhi ki death ho gayi . Priya ko Maine wada Kiya tha ki Mai uski bachiyon ka khyal rakhunga . But kaise mereko ni pata . Prachi do din ki h use to phir bhi samajh nahi hai ki usme kya khoya hai lekin pihu use to sab pata hai . Jitna bhi Pihu ko Janna hai na Maine itna to keh sakta hu ki uske like uske parents se badkar kuch nahi tha . Mai unki jagah nahi Lena chata ma .

Sw-tum unki jagah nahi le rahe ho tumhe apni khudki jagah banani padegi . Prachi ke liye to tum hamesha se hi uske papa rahoge Lekin pihu ke liye Ram uske papa hai ,they aur humesha rahenge. Uske liye tumhe uska dost banana hoga .

LK -mai nahi ban sakta ma nahi mai prachi ka papa bansakta hu nahi pihu ka . i am not ready for any thing right now .pihu pehle hi mujhe pasand nahi karti hai . mai unka gaurdian ban jaunga lekin unka parent nahi ban paunga ma . vo dono meri responsibilitys hai mai use nibhaunga but unse emotionally attach nahi hoo paunga

Sw- lakhan aagar tum unhe sirf or sirf apni ek zimedari samjh rahe ho to unhe maat apnao vo bachiya is mushkil wakt mai pyaar apnapan ki hakdar hai na ki paiso ki paisa ram ne itna choda hai ki unhe zindagi bhar kaam nahi padega lekin pyar sahara vo sab uska kya ?

Swati kapoor didnot under stand how to make her younger son understand that pihu and prachi deserve the love that their parents would have showered on them if they were alive now it was lakhans responsibility be it anything .

After talking to his mother Lakhan was going to guest room he was alloted he met Ram's friends adi bri vik and Sara all of them had same questions all of them had same worries for their kids and why not pihu and prachi were whole groups kids .

Lk- hey tum log yaha kuch kaam tha 

Sa - yes lakhan hume tum se baat karni its very important we talk about it now 

LK-kya hua ?  Kuch important baat hai kya ?

Bri- Haan Lakhan

Sa-  Hume pihu or prachi ke bare Mai baat karni h especially pihu ke bare Mai
Prachi to bohot choti h but pihu badi hai samajhdar hai sab kuch samjhti hai and sabse badi baat Ram or Priya ki beti hai she knows when to show her emotions and when not to .

Bri -tum kya karna chahte ho ? You promised Priya that you will take care of their daughters but still it will not be easy handling a grieving child and a new born baby how are you going to do it?

Lk- I don't know what to do bri . I lost my avni I really don't know what to do with children I can be their guardian I will provide them all the luxurious I can but parenting is not my cup of tea .

Bri- LK you cannot do this . You have to be the support that pihu needs now you be a friend Father figure and a guide . She needs a shoulder not luxurious.

LK - i can provide all the materialistic things but parenting? I am not their parent I am not  Ram Kapoor.

Thats what happened LK provided everything pihu and prachi needed anything but he was not able to support them . He was not able to connect with pihu he was not able to accept prachi . In  those six months everyone saw what was happening.

6 year old pihu Kapoor changed from a happy child completely closed off she was only happy when when she was with her prachi and prachi  she was growing becoming a happy baby . Protected and nourished by her elder sister . Pampered by every single family of their family member . In those six all saw what was happening but didnot know what to do or how to do . How to help a grieving child or  how to make a person understand that children need more than matirealistic things .

___________________________________________

>Tell me how was it ?

>Did you guys like it ?

>Was I able to potrait LK correctly?

>Is Sara and bri correct about pihu needing a shoulder, friend , father figure ?

>Tell me what to write next ?

>Pihu's emotions ?

>How Monica become Monica Kapoor ?

>Other family members POV's ?

>Next chapter after 20+ votes and 20+ comments

Thank you 💕