~New job~

An:(im not on my ipad so no cool fonts but faster made chapter lol plus i forgot my format sadly)

                                                                                              Nias Pov

"WELP NO JOB, NO FRIENDS, NO MENTAL STABILITY, AND NO TRAUMA FREE LIFE!" I yelled into my pillow as i cried. "Why is it always me that, that mean boss picks on!" I cry. "I HATE HIS GUTS! I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!" I cry even more into my pillow. "Thank god he's gone though!" I say smiling. RING RING!  'Whos calling me at 2AM?!' I thought. I pick the phone up to see the words {Only friend/Sibling} I answer the phone. "What do you want Kina? Can you tell i'm busy?" I say as i hit the wall of my apartment. "Do you mind NOT hitting the wall? I live next door you know!" A male voice said. "Well what do you want?!" I say practically yelling at the phone. "Come over your big brother will tell you then!" Kina said in a enthusiastic voice. "Ew never call yourself that ever again please." I said in disgust. "Well then little sister come over so i your big bro-" He said getting cut off by me ending the call. "HEY! WHY DID YOU HANG UP ON ME?!" He said yelling so i could hear him through the wall. "I'M COMING OVER BE LESS LOUD!" I yelled back. "NO PROMISE-" He said once again getting cut off by me knocking at his door. "Why hellooooo dear sister!" He said opening the door and welcoming me in. "Hi Kina." I said walking in and laying on his couch like i owned it. "SO! I overheard you-" He said getting cut off AGAIN! "You mean you eavesdropped?" I said. "Overheard, eavesdropped same thing! Anyway i overheard you complaining about not having a job and lucky for you a spot just opened up at my company!" He smiled looking at me. "Ok and?" I said while looking through his fridge. "And the opening is for becoming my boss's assistant!" Kina said confidently. "Don't you work at a super important company?" I said looking at him with a face that said 'I'm to dumb'. "Well yes but! Being his assistant just means organizing things!" Kina said obviously going to the bright side of things as he always does. "Ok and i hate organizing if you couldn't tell by the last time you were in my apartment." I said with a straight face. "ITS HIGH PAYING!" He said out loud . "Ok im interested. The more money i get paid the faster i get to move away from you." I said with a drink in hand sitting up. "Ok good now i'll text you the details and we will go through your closet for your interview!" He said happily. "Ok but just warning you i have nothing nice." I said as i dragged him to my apartment and to my room and closet. "Ok now let me do my work dear sister!" He said doing a dramatic pose. "Ok whatever." I said laying on my bed and scrolling through my phone. "Found it!" He said holding up a black sleeveless turtleneck with a grey jacket a gucci belt (that he gifted her) and a nice grey pair of jeans. "Ok and accessories?" I said kinda liking the outfit. "Here they are!" He said showing me a golden hair clip with white pearls hanging from it and star earrings with more stars dangling from them then he pulled out a press on nail kit with nude nails with a golden dragon design on them. "What the- Are you trying to set me up on a date?" I said with suspicion in my voice. "No! How dare you think so lowly of me!" He said dramatically. "Ok ok im sorry just text me the info and i'll set everything up." I said with a smile as i pushed him outside my apartment. "Ok i'll text you everything don't be late ok! I already recommended you!"

{OMG 669 WORDS I- ALSO TYSM FOR THE LOVE ON THIS IM A DUMB WRITER AND PERSON SO PLEASE EXCUSE MY DUMB DUMB VOCABULARY!!!!!!!!!!! ILYSM TY ALLLLL I LOVE MY GF MORE THAN U GUYS THO!}