British Gummy Bear's Discovery

BGB: So what's this about nuclear crystals.

Kid: The water sees contaminated by them, and my mom said not to drink it.

*BGB found the giant, green puddle of radioactive water. She takes a sample of it back to her lair*

Kid: Am I getting paid for this?

BGB: Get lost! I think I'm on to something.

*She drops some water into a small robot.*

BGB: What the? Why is the liquid making this robot move?

*She figures out that this liquid can make robots move*

BGB: Maybe if I get enough of this stuff, I can power up a robot so powerful it can help me In getting revenge on those who wronged me!

*British Gummy bear runs to her lab to create a massive robot*

BGB: Soon, This city will be mine!

*6 hours later*

Her creation is complete.

BGB: Now I just need enough of that green stuff.

*She drains every place of their contaminated water, collects it into a giant tube, and adds it to her creation*

BGB: Finally! Time to turn this on.

*She presses a button. Her robot turns on and hisses loudly*

BGB: It's Alive! ITS ALIVE! Haha! My perfect creation! This pathetic town will soon know my fury and kneel to me!
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BGB: It's Alive! ITS ALIVE! Haha! My perfect creation! This pathetic town will soon know my fury and kneel to me!MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!