Character Notes

**A/N: This will be updated as the story continues.**

Dakota Caldwell

27yo, 5'2" and 160 lbs. Wavy red hair and hazel eyes, human.

Torryn

Incubus, 6'3", built like a Greek god. White hair and violet eyes. Sparse hair on his chest and trailing to his happy trail.

Fridana

Valkyrie, immortal, voluptuous. Hair shines like the midday sun and blue eyes are piercing. Heavily feathered wings sparkle like the stars in the sky and only unfurl when there is a call for them. They appear backlit and cast shadows when they come out, as though blocking out the sun. She's a total bombshell, everything is perfect. She only uses a short sword and a dagger, but uses them like an expert that has spent centuries learning how to wield them properly.

Krethnakel

6'7" in human form, over 15' in Kraken form. In human form: Black hair, cropped short, scar over his left eye, stubbly beard and wispy hair over his chest leading to chiseled muscle from his throat to his hips. He's basically all muscle like a body builder. In Kraken form: he's well over 15' tall and absolutely horrifying to behold. His tentacles take on a life of their own and are prehensile. He has complete control of them and can make them do anything they choose, they can change shape and grab or grasp anything at any time.

Roghet, Lord of Ice

6' tall in human form, built like a modern strongman competitor. In dragon form he's the size of a 2 story house, over 30 feet long with a head the size of a mid-size car full of jagged teeth.

Shaorrog, The World Ender

Decaying flesh with tentacles that can rip people into pieces. She is petite when in human form and the size of a continent when in monster form. Her human body is 5'2" and waifish, green hair and golden eyes. She is always dressed in a leather corset and a breezy flowing skirt that seems to swirl with an unseen magic.