Pretty girl

乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ - Other themes?
--------------------------------------------------------

1st person pov
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm a really really big fan of tokio hotel, I am actually at a fanmeet but I am the last in line. When I arrived inside, they were already packing up.
"ma'am, they are getting ready to go home, please exit the building. You were too late, come back next time." The security guard said to me. I look up at him in disbelief.

Bill pov
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Come on bo, let her in! She's the last one anyways." I said to our security guard. Bo nodded and let the girl in, seeing her eyes light up makes me very happy, I love seeing our fans happy.

Tom pov
-----------------------------------------------------------
This girl was very pretty, she started approaching all the members, Gustav, Georg, Bill, then me.

1st person
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was getting all their autographs on a tokio hotel poster, when I came to Tom for him to sign it, he actually talked to me. "Hey, you're very pretty." I blushed as Tom says to me, "Thank you, you're gorgeous by the way" I compliment him. he's taking a bit long to sign it, I wonder what's he's writing.
He folds it up and gives the poster back to me. I thank them all and they wave their goodbyes to me. I go home and hang up the poster they signed. I read all the things they wrote but I noticed Tom's which made ma slap myself, thinking I was dreaming. It said "For being the most beautiful girl, I give you a very important number ****-****-**** text me ;) -Tom Kaulitz" I sqeal loudly and take my phone quickly, typing the number in my contacts, I sigh calming myself before texting the number.

Unknown Number

Me: Hello! You gave me
your number on the poster..
Is this the right number anyways?

Unknown number: hey
Yeah, this is Tom, I gave
You my number, correct?

Me: Yep! Why did you want
me to text you tho?

Unknown number: Nothing,
You just caught my eye,
You're just very very pretty.

Me: Oh, is that so? Thank you

He leaves you on seen

2nd person
---------------------------------------------------------

You start squealing, thinking 'I just got texted by THE TOM KAULITZ?!?!' you change his contact into 'Tom K 🎸' but your phone vibrated

Tom K 🎸

Tom K 🎸: Let's meet up
tomorrow if you're free?

Me: Sure! Where though?

Tom K 🎸: at
----------

Me: Alrighty, see you
tomorrow!

Tom K 🎸: Go to sleep
pretty girl

Me: Okay, goodnight!

T

om K 🎸: Goodnight.

Time skip - Tomorrow morning
1st person
---------------------------------------------------------
I wake up at 6:28 in the morning and got ready for the meet up of me and Tom, I go to the bathroom and took a shower, I then picked my clothings which were my oversized band shirt, some short shorts which were covered by the band shirt. Some denim leg warmers, and some sneakers.

This is what I imagined the outfit to be but feel free to chise other ones.

Time skip - arriving at the destinationTom pov----------------------------------------------------------I see her walking up to the café and sit down in front of me, I can see how excited she is

Tom pov
----------------------------------------------------------
I see her walking up to the café and sit down in front of me, I can see how excited she is. "Hi!" She says to me excitedly which makes me chuckle. "Hello pretty girl, I haven't asked you what your name is have I?" She shook her head "My name is Y/n"
She answered. "how old are you, Y/n?" I ask her and she answered "I'm 15, turning 16 this year." Oh, so I'm older than her for one year, that's nice. "So, what would you like? I'll treat you-" I get cut off by some random people screaming outside and cameras clicking, I stood up and took off my jacket and used it to cover her from the paparazzi. We get into the car quickly. She looks at me shocked. I chuckle at her "it's normal, nothing's wrong. You might just be trending on twitter later but nothing's gonna happen" as I let go of her shoulders as the driver goes back to our hotel. I get up and open the door for her, helping her to get out of the car. We quickly got in the building just to avoid the paparazzi. We got on our floor and welcomed her in.

3rd person pov
----------------------------------------------------------
The three boys in the living room turned their heads to Tom and Y/n. "Is that the girl you've talked to us about?" Georg asked Tom. "yeah, she's real pretty isn't she?" Tom asks them making her blush a little. "sorry I dragged you here, I just didn't want you to get involved in some things when paparazzi is there." He told the girl "But you said nothing will happen?" The girl reminds him of what he said "I just said that si you wouldn't panic." Tom answered her. Bill stood up and made food for all 5 of them, they all sat down and ate. The three boys were actually liking Y/n, they were being friends with her little by little, getting to know her even more.

Time skip - afternoon
3rd person pov
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was already 4:00 in the afternoon, time went by quickly. All of the 5 people were in the living room, watching a movie. You turn to Tom "Tom, I think I should go home now.." Tom nods at her "Hey, I'll just drop her off, alright?" The three boys approve and Tom leads her out of the hotel room and t the elevator. They arrive at the parking lot. Tom opened the door like the gentleman he was, making the girl giggle.
Y/n gave him her address and while the were driving they were singing out their hearts, laughing while they were. They arrived at Y/n's house and again, Tom opened the door for her. "today was amazing, thanks Tom!" She hugs the taller boy tightly as the boy hugs her back as well. She gets in the house and they wave at each other before Tom got in the car and went home.

-----------------------------------------------------------
How's the oneshot guys? Is it fine? It was a little rushed since I got a writer's block but I hope it's good enough. I'm thinking of posting a part 2 of this imagine, what do you think? Should I??

Word count (story only) - 1,016
Word count (all included) - 1,067