challenge 1

You will need: 7 water bottles, wood/ silicone spoon, 7 pieces of ice, an electronic, and 3 clothes pens.

First, you will have to get naked and, for more fun, do all this in front of a mirror. Drink one of the water bottles, then put 1 piece of ice in your pussy. Then, every minute for the next 6 minutes, repeat that step. Now you should have 6 empty water bottles, and you should have all 7 pieces of ice in your pussy. After all, the ice is melted, and you are going to go on your phone/tablet/TV/computer and play a video of just pure water falling from a water faucet for at least an hour. After you get that playing, you are going to finger yourself for 5 minutes, but don't cum or pee. Then you are going to take your wooden spoon or silicone spoon and spank your pussy with it 100 times, you still can pee or cum. After you're done spanking your pussy take 2 of the clothes pens and put them on your nipples, then take the 3rd on and pit it on your clit. Them go back to fingering yourself for 5 more minutes, again no cumming or peeing. After that is done, you are going to put your clothes back on, preferably a shirt and a pair of pants. And you are going to stand in front of a mirror if you weren't already, you can take the clothes pen off your clit but not your nipples, and watch yourself piss all over yourself. You then have to walk around all day like that. And all throughout the day, if you have to use the bathroom, you use your pants. You are not allowed to change until 24 hours are up. Good luck~ and tell me if you did this and if you completed it or if you need a punishment.