Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Mia)

I opened the front door and my surprise was all ready for Portia, I just needed her to get dressed up. I was on my way upstairs to the bedroom to shower and get dressed up when I heard moaning coming from the living room. I walked in to see Greg and Portia having sex and she was enjoying it. I felt my heart drop into my stomach and my heart was aching as if I got hit by a bus. My first love cheated on me with a man. That's really low on so many levels. After they got dressed I cleared my throat to let her know I was in the room and seen everything. I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face. She walked up to me and after a minute I finally found the words to speak because I was speechless.

Mia: Why

Portia: Because you cheated on me with Sophia, and Octavia and you made my best friend fall in love with you. Doesn't feel good to be cheated on does it

Mia: I think you should know I've been acting strange lately because I was working on a surprise to fix our relationship and Octavia and Sophia was just helping me. You should know after they were done helping me I told them I love you and she doesn't want us to be friends. We hugged and we told each other see you around. Sophia was hurt but said she will live.

Portia: More lies you tell and I think we should break up

Mia: Just stop by the restaurant please

After that she took off the ring and put in my hands. I watched her walk back to Greg and kiss him. He then gave me a evil smirk as he was kissing Portia. My heart was hurting and I decided to go to the one place where I know I'm not taken for granted.