𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬

╒══════╕
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
╘══════╛

╒══════╕ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ╘══════╛

trigger warnings— none

──⇌••⇋──

SODA HELD Sandy's hand gently as they made their way into the drive in, where crowds and herds of people and cars resurrected.

The moon glistened above the twinkling stars that shimmered beneath the deep sky.
The smell of popcorn and scents lingered along every corner, Sandy's cheeky smile radiated as Soda felt his chest only widen at the sight.

"Where's Dallas?" Sandy glanced at Soda who looked around for Dally, furrowing his brows. "Not sur—"

"Soda!" A voice hollered from behind the two, turning around they met themselves with Dally and a red headed girl whose name was Darcy.

"Dally, what took you so long?" Soda grinned as Dally smirked towards Darcy, "we just got done with business y'know."

Sandy giggled, pouting, "the movie! Lets go watch the movie! The movie, c'mon!" She whined as she clutched Soda's sleeve, leading him away as Dally briefly frowned at Sandy.

──⇌••⇋──

"Why isn't Lola coming?" Grace questioned her boyfriend, Angel Ford, who blew sharply into the cigarette, smoke erupting from his bruised lips.

"Don't know, don't care. She wasn't much of a fun 'gal." He shrugged as Grace's face dropped, shifting uncomfortably in the leather seats.

"Angel, what's going on?" The light turned red with a glow, Angel refused to meet her look as she leaned towards him.

"Are you okay? You can talk to me, please." She softly cupped his subtly bruised cheeks with hints of scabs, he tore her hand off his cheek and scoffed.

"Angel, you've been pushing me away!" Grace knitted her eyebrows as she felt her heart pound heavily against her ribs, Angel pulled into the drive in after giving in his tickets and money.

"Nothing, Grace!" He snapped as she slumped forward into her seat, her laced dress platted with cherries as her white jacket brought her warmth.

Angel sighed as he turned towards her, "lets get drinks n' stuff? Alright, and get this over with." He clicked his tongue as she opened the car door, her flats crunched above the gravel and dirt.

His hands held her waist as they made their way across towards the snack shack, his minty breath stung her nose as she pecked his cheek, still he refused to meet her look.