Black girl. Writing one.

I am a beautiful black queen. My melanin IS a gift from the mighty god above. My hair is my crown. My tangles and kinks represent the thick forest that Mother Nature kissed upon this beautiful planet. My voice is like thunder rumbling the earth so everyone will hear. The world goes quiet when I speak, or it can be as soft as the pitter patter of rain against the ocean. So soft it will put you into a deep sleep. My dark brown eyes can see past all your lies that you tell. My nose is wide but I'm not ashamed. I breathe life and exhale peace into the universe. My skin is as smooth as honey straight from the honey comb. My lips mesmerize whom ever I bless with the sound of my voice. They hate me for what I do but they copy me. I won't hide my blackness. My black is my beauty. My culture is like no other. My way of life is irreplaceable. My mind is strong and creative so they want to corrupt it, but I won't let them. The world is mine. No matter what the circumstances. It's a black womans world. My heart is bigger than the sun and my brain is the size of the universe. My emotions are as strong as an earthquake and I will NOT hold back my hurt. I AM black, I AM beautiful, I AM Smart, I AM proud. I am ME.