⇀Chapter 5↼

"Do I know you?" - Alastor.

•3rd POV•

Everyone looks outside, and they see Pentious and his warship in the air.

"Ha! Well, well, well. Look who it is harboring the striped freak! We meet yet again Alastor." He says.

"Do I know you?" Alastor asked.

The snake looked offended, "Oh, yes you do!"

"And this time I have the element of surprise!" He says. He blows out massive gush of wind, causing red smoke to go everywhere.

While Pentious was laughing, Alastor snaps his fingers, and a portal opened up underneath the warship, along with black tendrils coming from the portal.

Inside the warship, the tendrils got a hold of Pentious and knocked him in every all. The egg bois were having their guts being spilled out, and they were crashing into each other.

Soon enough the tendril made a massive knot, crushing the snake demon in the process.

Then all of a sudden the warship was pulled down, and the portal closed.

Alastor had the most evil smirk on his face. Everyone just stared wide eyed.

Then Alastor's mood changed suddenly. "Well I'm starved, who wants some Jambalaya? My mother taught me a wonderful recipe for Jambalaya. In fact it nearly killed her!" He says.

Alastor was making jokes, Itadori and Angel were talking, Charlie was comforting Vaggie, and Husk just walked back to the hotel as grumpy as ever.

"This is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set!"

The words were switched to 'HAZBIN HOTEL'.

"Now, stay tuned." Alastor says.

"Uh, who are you talking to?" Itadori  asked.

"No one, my dear." Alastor says.

Yuji eyes the demon a little, and then he just shrugs it off.

Everyone was inside the hotel. It was a good thing that everyone didn't have to do clean up, most of that was done by Alastor. And now everyone was just relaxing.

"Hey Itadori?"

"Hey Angel, what's up?" Itadori asked.