Prologue

*Brianna*
*Past*
It was the NHL draft. I was doing everything in my power to
make sure I would be drafted. The only problem? So was my brother, Ben. Ben is a goalie and I'm a forward, completely different right? So you're probably wondering why I'm so worried? Well here is the problem, I'm a girl, about
to be drafted into the NHL(well hope to). I swear I was waiting for forever until I finally heard what I didn't want too.
"Ben Bishop, 85th overall to the St. Louis Blues." Said the announcer.
This is definitely the last thing I wanted to hear. Don't get me wrong,I was so proud for Ben, however I really wish it was my name and not his...Ben and I are so close but so competitive and everyone knew this, so when I heard this my heart dropped. An hour later and the draft is almost over, all my hopes and dreams crushed until...
"Brianna Bishop, 95th overall to Arizona Coyotes." Said the announcer.
In that moment everything stopped. People looked around and wondered if it was a mistake and let me tell you, it definitely wasn't. I walked up there so confidently, put my jersey on and smiled...
***
I was drafted 6 years ago today. You're probably wondering, do I still play for the Arizona Coyotes? No, I play for the Tampa Bay Lightning. Where does Ben play? He also plays for the lighting. A little recent facts, I am the second overall shooter, behind Johnson, I am in the starting lineup along with Ben. Oh and I forgot to mention, I am playing in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

*Authors note*
This is my second book here on watt pad and I'm so excited to share with you all my love for hockey!