PROLOGUE

"So General Gorou, what reports are there this time?" The gentle voice of Kokomi called out to Gorou though his attention was diverted to her gorgeous face, 'what a divine..' he thought, a snap interrupted Gorou's facade "Gorou? Are you alright?" Kokomi walked over to Gorou with a concerned expression.

"O-oh! Your Excellency! My sincere apologies for my horrible attention span. As well as the reports, one of the clans of Watatsumi Island have declared a war on our grounds." Gorou muttered out to Kokomi, as she responded with a nod "I see..which clan was it?" "The Sengoku clan." He answered in disappointment then glanced to the side.

Kokomi sighed "How aggressive?" she turned her back on him while thinking to herself 'This problem is too stressful..' she looked back to Gorou waiting for an answer "out of 10...a 9." He bowed "Please ignore my rudeness, I wish I could be more formal now that her Excellency is infront of me." he apologizes formally.

Kokomi lifted his chin up to her view "You aren't rude." she answered with an encouraging smile "You're trying your best." She clasped her hands "General Gorou! You have served your excellency well, and with this war you shall win!" Her words of encouraging him touched his heart, what a warm sensation, so comfortable.. "Thank you! I shall win for you and Watatsumi Island!" He saluted to his excellency and went to gather his troops.