1

As a child I'm always targeted and kidnapped.

It was a horrible experience.

I've been kidnapped countless times and tortured ever since I was born.

Saved again and again.

Until in first grade when my family have decided to keep me lock in my home. From that day on we were known as the number one most protective and guarded family.

I never step outside to the outside world again. I've only seen it through the window... Not ever have I breathe the freshness of nature again.

I became a lonely gloomy girl. But every once a weekend a close family friend would visit us.

That would be the Redfox family.

Only two quick years pass by and everything has calm.

No one dare to break in or rob us. I took my very first step outside to school...

To be immediately kidnapped once again. And once again I felt the torture, and worst I was raped.

I was then homeschooled.

My family decided that no one will see me again.

My mother taught me and took care of the house and my dad worked.

Not even Gajeel can see me anymore.

But one day my mom died from a heart attack.

...even so...I couldn't even attend the funeral.

And just six months later, during summer my dad held a welcoming party to the family which is the Vastia family to our home...or so that's what I was told.

The truth is the party is for me to meet my Fiance, Lyon Vastia.

But however I refuse to meet him.

I lay there on my bed looking at the pretty dress my dad have bought for me.
Soon maids came in carrying presents and gifts from the vastia family.

My dad knew that this was a risk. The party could bring me danger.

But however...it was for the better for the Vastia Family and the Loxar Family to meet...especially me and Lyon.

I finally got off my bed and walk to the dress.

I strip naked and change. I sigh. The zippers at the back.

I zip half way and then I stop. I can no longer zip.

Gosh dammit. Then my necklace started beeping. Its a necklace to indicate that there's danger/ someone has broken into the house.

Its rarely use. Usually the alarms would go off but I guess because my dad didn't want to scare the guests he have the alarms turn off and the necklaces on.

My door is slam open. My eyes widen and I held onto my chest to keep my dress up. Three men showed up.

"Damn" said one of them " the Loxar daughter really is a gold medal"

"Shut up Daniel and tie her up" said probably the boss.

"Alright boss" said Daniel and walk towards me. He smirk while carrying ropes.

I back away. "Papa!" I shouted and the door open. I smile but it was not my dad.

Instead a young boy about my age standing there.

"Help" I whisper but then a bag is place over me.

I hear some really horrible noises and then the boy is place in the same bag.