𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

SEPTEMBER FIRST CAME quickly after Leo's birthday

SEPTEMBER FIRST CAME quickly after Leo's birthday. Polaris woke up startled, the young woman had a nightmare filled night. She didn't know where they came from, but every time she closed her eyes, the woman saw strangely coloured lights, similar to spells. There were red and green ones and sometimes even blue. Polaris had the theory that it was a memory from her childhood, one in which she was really young and she can't remember it.

Molly also seemed as though she was more stressed and emotional than usually. The redheaded woman was going crazy over the smallest things. Mrs. Weasley even shouted at Polaris as the young woman arrived downstairs, but one glare from the Black girl had Molly going quiet.

The Weasleys were also downstairs already. Fred, Hermione, Ron and Ginny were still in pajamas while George and Bill were already dressed. Polaris had realized pretty quickly that George and Bill were more of morning people than their siblings and Bill told her that Charlie was a morning person as well, though as a child he wasn't. Polaris related to that, as a kid she didn't like waking up as well but as she got older she found herself enjoying the silent, almost noiseless London mornings.

George greeted her lively while Fred had his head in his hand, a spoon in hand that seemed to almost fall out of his hands. Ron had his finished breakfast plate in front of his arms that were crossed over the table, his head on top of them and light breaths fell from his lips. Ginny held her head in both her hands, her palms resting over her eyes. Hermione was also dressed already but Polaris could see that she was almost asleep as well. Polaris noticed that Harry was still missing.

"Is Harry still asleep?" the Black witch asked around the tired table and only George seemed to answer her.

"Yeah, Mum always allows him to sleep a bit longer." He answered this time, though Polaris could hear a bit of bitterness in his voice.

Molly decided to cut into their conversation then, "Everyone get dressed, we have a stressing day ahead of us." The clapping of her hands and the loud voice of her seemed to wake everyone up. "And Ron, be a dear and wake Harry up, would you?" As the table just stared at her, aside from a dressed George, Bill and Polaris who was smirking at them, Mrs. Weasley clapped louder, "Chop chop!" She shouted at them and Ron, Ginny, Hermione and Fred stood up to get ready.

While everyone got ready for today's traveling, Polaris was enjoying her breakfast. The young woman didn't have training and with the house finally quiet again, she wanted to bask in the silence that would follow. Aside from the fact that six of the people she lived with would be gone until at least Yule, Mr. Weasley and Bill had to work which meant that the only people home would be Sirius, Remus, Mrs. Weasley and her. Sirius, Remus and Molly also accompanied the students to the train station, another bonus that added to Polaris' giddy feeling today.

While, yes, she came to befriend almost all of the people staying with her, she did fancy her silent days and routine more. There would be no twins for a few months that wanted to drag her into some silly pranks and no Ron who would eat her favourite candy. Her grandmother, Walburga, would also calm down a bit, finally.