Chapter 20

~Michael's pov~

I stood up and opened the door. My heart dropped into my stomach I ran over she was dead, cold, lips pale. She looked peaceful I held her cold body and sobbed

"WHY!EVAN I LOVE YOU!"

"MICHAEL!" Ashton yelled I heard him run up the stairs then he stopped I looked up and tears fell down his face

"Evan..." he said quietly I got up and hugged him

"I know.." I cried Calum joined in and it was quiet for a bit then we called the cops and ambulance and they took her body away.

*Evans funeral*

I walked up to the podium and smiled sadly

"Evan was the best person, she could just smile at you and it would make your entire day, I don't know what I'm doing without her. She was amazing I loved her so much..it was so tragic how she died..she didn't deserve her pain but the person she cared about more than anyone died right before her eyes.Evan was my best friend and my girlfriend well before him and a bit after him...but for that time that she was mine I was happy...but now he has her up in heaven and I'm happy shes not in anymore pain. I'm happy to say I loved Evan and she loved me and everyone else who loved her but like they say its hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember." I smiled and thought about all the good times Me and Evan had.

A/n- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS! I love you all...I hope you enojoyed. I know it was sad but still I really hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to read my other stories!