Museum

Henry Pym, son of the Wasp and Giant Man, stared up at what was once Ultron's trophies. Now it was a memorial to the heroes Earth lost.

Pym, the baby of the new Avengers (he was only 2 years younger than everyone else thank you very much).

"What did you guys do when everyone babied you?" He question the giant helmet and shredded suit, the last remains of parents he never got to know. Okay, not counting the iron suit ones. He still had nightmares about those.

The team had always been super protective of him, as the youngest, but it had only gotten worse recently.

So what if he had almost died in a nova storm helping the New Guardians of the Galaxy? He was fine now. He had coped. He had totally coped.

"You do not realize how lucky you are." A voice hissed from behind.

Pym zipped around. This memorial was in a private lab of Tony's. With top security.

Shadows surrounded him. Hadn't there been more lights on before?

"Who's there?"

"I've read your mind. I've seen how you grew up. It was so...idealic. Fun. Free. Nothing like a lab. Nothing like the tests. Nothing like..."

"Nonononono--not going there. Not anymore." The voice continued.

"I said who is there." He aimed his stinger everywhere, but the voice seemed to come from his mind.

"You don't know. Nobody knows..."

Pym heard a puff of smoke from somewhere above him and a smell of sulfur. Looking up, he saw blue, furry, and tailed humanoid about his age.

They held on to one of the many glass cases holding a treasured piece of hero history, but Pym couldn't tell which one. Punching their furry arm through, they shattered the glass, grabbed whatever was inside, and moved to do it to another.

"HEY!" Pym cried as he shrunk and flew up, avoiding the falling shards of glass. But the thief swatted him back and than teleported in a puff of blue smoke. "What?"

This was like one of those other heroes Tony told them about...who...an X-men...

Another puff revealed the figure on the ground below them, standing next to another figure.

Bespeckled with red hair and very tall, they looked to be Azari's age.

They looked Pym deep in the eyes, and that voice returned.

"So lucky. Just let us take this. We need it. You have your parents stuff, let us have ours."

What? A wave of sadness and hurt cross Pym's mind, but it felt like someone else, like a projected emotion. It was so strong, he found himself sinking to the floor.

"You don't get it, the pain, the fear, the torture."

The Red head's grip on him--their power over his mind--was so tight, so powerful, Pym began to black out.

The last thing he saw was the two figures teleporting away in a wiff of sulfur, the tall one talking for the first time.

"Sorry."

----
--
-
Those cases had their own security.

Toren and Azari ran through the halls of the New Avenger base (built by Tony, of course) to the Memorial room.

"What is Pym doing there?" Toren questioned as they ran. "He had never been a fan of social studies or historical epics."

"He's been going there more since...the accident." Azari shivered to think of thay storm.