🎀 1 🎀

"Hey Anuj! See that baby over there. She's cute. Get a good shot". The mentioned follows his friend's gaze and sees a cute baby girl, playing with the ribbon on her dress. A smile creeps on his face as he aligns his camera near his eye.

Anuj has always had a passion for photography. He's come from a rich family and he's parents are chill~, unlike other South Indian parents. They never forced him to take a particular field and instead, told him to follow his passion. That's how he ended up being a photographer. He has never once in his life agreed to click photos for a person just because they offer a huge booty of money.

Anuj's eyes search around the room for something or someone which catches his interest. His eyes fall on one particular girl who was standing near the stage. His hands subconsciously grip the camera around his neck and start clicking pictures. Out of all the girls around her, she was the only one he could see at that moment.

He was brought out of his trance when the music starts playing and the groom ties the 'karimani'(Mangal Sutra) to the bride's neck. He starts clapping along with the crowd while his friend 'Ayush' was capturing this moment in his camera.

After the ceremony was over his eyes roam around the room, searching for that one girl who stole his heart.

--------------------

"Hey Dhruthi! Got some time for a pic?". The mentioned looks up from her phone and smiles at her friend. "Sure". Today was her cousin, Dhruv's marriage with his bride, Kushi. Dhruthi and Dhruv have always been really close to each other even though they fight like dogs.

She was too busy checking the photos on her phone which she had clicked with her cousins and friends. Deep inside, she had a feeling that someone was watching her. But she was too busy to give a damn.

Her mother comes over to her and pats her arm. "Dhruthi, could you go call a photographer here? We wanna click some pics". Her mother grins at the thought of that. Dhruthi chuckles at her mom before nodding and going out of the groom's room to look for a photographer.

She finally finds one, standing near the lights, looking at his camera. She approaches him and clears her throat. "Umm excuse me?". The man looks up at her and smiles. "Yes?". Dhruthi looks back at the room from where she came and then at the photographer. "My mom asked me to call you. She wanted to click some pics with the others". The man nods and was about to leave but then suddenly stops. "Where are they by the way?". Dhruthi internally facepalms for her stupidness. She smiles awkwardly before replying, "In the groom's room Mr......". She trails off not knowing his name. "It's Ayush". She smiles at him and Ayush returns the smile before leaving to the bride's room.

She turns around to walk out of the hall to get some fresh air. She loved rains and it was raining at the current moment. The marriage was literally perfect and she wanted hers to be the same but better. As she was about to walk out she notices another photographer who seemed to be clicking her pics. She just shrugs it off and walks out.

She stares into the rain pouring down and inhales deeply, the scent of the wet mud and grass fills her nostrils, producing a calming sensation in her body. She extends her hand and allows it to feel the cold rain hit her soft skin. She closes her eyes for a moment until she hears a click sound. She shots her head to that direction and immediately frowns after seeing that same photographer clicking her pics. She stalks closer to the man and stops in front of him, hands crossed near her chest.

The man awkwardly chuckles earning a glare from Dhruthi. "Give me your camera". Himpan's eyes widen at her statement and he almost immediately replied to her, "Why?". Dhruthi sarcastically rolls her eyes at him before extending her hand to him, gesturing him to place the camera on her hand. "To look at the pics, why else?". Himpan gulps nervously before handing over his camera to the girl. She starts checking all the photos and smiles seeing the cute photos which he clicked. Her smile suddenly drops when she notices that the next photos were all hers. Like literally more than half of the pics were Dhruthi's.