Sanity

A/N: Some of you may want to turn back now. I still don't know where I'm going with this story and a person told me I was dragging it too long? They said this chapter was enough? I honestly don't know but, please comment what you think?

It has been three years since that day. The longest actually. Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Annie, and the rest are now 19. They have all grown since then. Life was hectic and stressful with the titans still around.

On the other hand, they have exterminated almost all of the titans in wall Maria. There were a few stragglers behind but, everyone didn't worry much about them coming back either. Annie and Eren have closed off the huge hole to cut them off.

Today, both of the shifters including, Mikasa, and Armin became squad leaders because of their dedication to helping humanity. It was a true honor for all of them.

Our favorite coconut head was no longer a boy anymore. His hair has grown a bit longer over the years and he tied it up halfway with bangs still in his face. Armin now had a bigger torso build since Annie has helped him train over the years. He was a fine looking man now with muscles but, baby smooth skin that the men always teased him about.

"Armin! You did it!" Sasha came running up to the little blonde and nudged his hair. She hasn't changed one bit over the years despite her ponytail now being really long. "I'm so proud of you! Here. Have this potato as a present." she pulled a small brown potato out of her pocket and stuck it in his mouth.

"Mmphhm." he said.

"Whadda say?" She asked.

Armin pulled the food out of his mouth and smiled. "I said Thank You!" He laughed when Connie also came out of nowhere to congratulate him with a large hug. "Thanks guys."

Eren walked up behind him and put his arm on his shoulder. "We did it Armin!" He pushed him a bit. "Ahh.. Feels good to finally make the calls around here!"

"Sure, Eren." Armin and Eren have gotten a lot taller over the years. Everyone was surprised to see that Armin grew to the same height as Eren since he was known as short when they were 15.

Mikasa hit Eren in the back of the head as she caught up with them outside of the headquarters. "Don't be getting cocky Eren." she commanded. Mikasa still wore her classic red scarf but her features have changed into a grown woman and gave off a mature look.

"Alright, alright!" He rubbed the back of his head and wrapped his arms over her shoulders. He started having a bit of facial hair since then and Eren had bigger muscles as time went by.

Armin smiled at his friends until he saw Jean walking up to the group, along with Reiner, Bertholdt, Ymir, and Christa. "Hey guys!" He waved at the others.

"Congrats you three!" Jean called and ran up to them. The rest also congratulated them on their promotions.

Reiner walked up to Armin. "Hey, where's Annie?" Those two have grown closer over the years and Armin saw him as an older brother since he was closest to Annie back in the day.

"I don't know actually. She disappeared after the ceremony." the blonde replied as he looked around in attempt to catch her. "I couldn't find her for awhile."

A voice called their attention from the left of the group. "You worry too much Arlert. It's not like I'm going anywhere."

"Annie!" Armin said as he watched her walk to their friends. "I was looking for you."

"I'm fine." she crossed her arms over her chest gave him a small smile of assurance. Annie has also grown into a mature young lady. Her hair was now longer and the side braid reached to her chest.