『N』『i』『n』『e』

🅂🄲🄰🅁🅂

BRAHMS POV

[Y/n] looked up at me. Their eyes were soft and sweet. I could look at them the whole day.

"Okay, Brahms.. Let's.. let's take off your mask, okay?" They said, I nodded slowly. I didn't want to but they were quite right with the fact that my scars need some fresh air.

I don't often take it off. Sometimes when I'm alone. When [Y/n] wasn't home or when I was inside the wall.. But it was still rare that I see myself without my mask.

"I'll be careful, okay?" They claimed and I nodded as they reached out to my face. My hands grabbed their wrists. It was a reflex. [Y/n] waited, they didn't take their hands away or say anything, they just waited until I let go. But I didn't let go. I just loosened the grip and led their hands to my mask.

They carefully took the ribbon between their fingers, slowly slipped it off my head and waited another second before taking it off.

I looked down, not wanting them to see my face. My scarred face. The burns. My past and all the memories connect to it. All the things that happened to me.

They'll run. What if they run? Just run away from me? Leave me behind like the others did. Like Greta did but now she was buried 6 feet under at least.

I felt their hand on my chin, they pulled my face up and looked at me. And they looked at me.. like there was something good to look at. My breath started to fasten and I wanted to leave this situation but [Y/n] started smiling.

"See, it's not so bad." They said and their thumb carefully stroked over my scarred cheek. They didn't even touch it really but I felt their hands heat along my skin. Slowly, I put my hand on their hand and pulled it down, away from my face. Still breathing fast and in panic.

"I'll be careful, Brahms." They whispered and put some cream on the back of their hand, then they put some on their finger and went back to my face.

Their fingertip carefully caressed my scars with the cream and it was warm. The tension I had just a second ago slowly left and my shoulders relaxed. I relaxed as they kept touching my cheek and my face and my scars and everything I didn't want them to touch but at the same time… I craved it so much.

"If we do this for a while, your scars will maybe change a bit. The way they look." [Y/n] explained as they put more cream on their hand and smiled up at me. I just nodded a bit and let them do their thing.

We were so close to each other. Too close. Close enough to kiss them. Kiss them.. I want to kiss them. I can't kiss them though. I want to. I want to kiss them.

My hands found their way to their waist and I pulled [Y/n] closer. They gasped slightly with their hand on my cheek. My burned cheek but I didn't care. I wanted them close to me. I wanted them to touch me everywhere.

"Brahms.." They breathed out and I titled my head down to them. Their eyes so beautiful… I could look into them all night and day. 

"Your scars need to-" I cut them off as I pulled them in and laid my lips on theirs.

It was a strange feeling to touch someone like this. To feel someone like this. Their lips were so soft.. Mine. Maybe they finally can be mine.

[Y/n]s hands were sliding down from my cheek to my throat and my chest, they kept their hands on my chest and pushed me away then. Only slightly but enough for us to look at each other. We locked eyes.

"Brahms.. I.. uh.. I don't think.. that's.. well.." they stumbled and turned away quickly. They hated me. They turned away..

"Okay, uh.." They faced me again, taking a deep breath and looked up at me.

"That.. I.. Damn.. Brahms, I didn't think you would.. do that.." They said and smiled awkwardly, I looked at them. I looked at them closely. Their cheeks were red and their breath fastened.

"Sorry.." I whispered but they shook their head and carefully laid their hand on my cheek. The one without burns. 

"Don't feel sorry, it was just.. very sudden and without a warning." They said, still smiling. I smiled back. A little. I tried to smile.

"Can.. I? Again..?" I asked carefully, [Y/n] nodded and I leaned down. Out lips touching and I pulled them as close as I can.

I wanted to feel them. I wanted to make them feel good. I wanted them.

And [Y/n] only. No one else made me feel like they do. Like they care. Like they liked me. As if I wasn't as bad as I always thought I was. As if I wasn't the monster everyone said I was.

[Y/n]s hands wandered over my body and they buried their hands in my hair. My hands laid on their waist and held them close. 

We stumbled back and I was pressed against the door. Their body pressed against mine. I wanted more.. I wanted so much more..

"Brahms.." [Y/] breathed out and broke the kiss. I whined a little as they pulled back. I wanted more. I needed more.

"It's late.. we should.. we should go to bed.." they said, I whined again but nodded and let go of them. They took my hand and pulled me back to the sink.

"And.. we're not finished with your scars.." I nodded and let them finish putting cream on my burned skin. Their breath was still heavy and I saw their chest move. Their t-shirt tight.

"Will you bring me to bed, tonight?" I asked and they smiled with a sparkle in their eyes.

"Sure, Brahms." 

____________________________________

Author note-

Short chapter but I love it hehe

VOTE <3