12 (F) 🍂

Morning come and two boys who were sleeping on the bed got woke up.

Tae: How was your sleep? ~

Jk: it's was good. *smiled*

Tae: Get up and freshen up in short.

Jk: Of course babe. *wink*

They both went to do their work.
Taehyung was making breakfast when a pair of two hands curled around his waist making Taehyung's heart melted.

Tea: Jungkook~ it's not time to satisfy your horniess. We can continue it later, okay? Now let's e-- *moan*

Jk: you talk too much, now let me enjoy my breakfast. Saying this he made Taehyung sit in the corner of the kitchen.

A/N: Only in the kitchen we'll find a corner where people made sit with their lovers to make out. Humorous I guess. :___)

Without letting Taehyung understands Jungkook tangled his hand with his hand and seized it tightly so he can't move. And with that, he positioned his lips on his forehead to peck. For a sec Taehyung eyes got soft. Then Jungkook started showing his comfortable side.

Tae: Jungkook~~ please I'm begging you to stop this. Please *puppy eyes*

Jungkook can't resist those sights.

Jk: Fine ~ but tell me you gonna continue this at night? *pout*

Taehyung giggled at his cuteness and nodded his head like a puppy.

They both stopped looking at each other when Taehyung's stomach growled. Embarrassed Taehyung, he blushed hard and went to the dining table. Soon Jungkook also joined him and they both ate their breakfast while wiping each other a small amount of cream which they had on their lips and
Smiling.

Soon Jungkook left for his work. He's a mafia but Taehyung told him beforehand that he doesn't like this mafia stuff. Jungkook understood the younger worried state. He told him that he gonna left it after some years or maybe months but he'll leave for his loved ones he sure.

A/N: what Taehyung? You don't like mafias? They are hot, sexy and millionaires. I love mafias a lot. I would to like become one if my parents allowed me.

Tae: Will you be quiet a/n??

A/N: I'm sorry:__)

At 6:45 pm.

Jm: Are you fucking ready Taehyung?

Tae: Almost!

Here's come to Jimin. He told Taehyung that he was feeling hella bored so why he's not go to a club with him? Taehyung consented to him and tell to pick him at the evening.

Tae: Let's go jimine.

Jm: Oh God, why the heck do you look so exquisite?? I'm envious sometimes is that why you're not my boyfriend?

Taehyung just turned red furiously at his utterances.

Tae: Stop it jimin! *blushed*

Jm: Someone is blushing? *chuckle*

Tae: Let's go will we??

Jimin nodded and Taehyung made sure he had locked the door, and they both went to the club.

At Jungkook mansion.

Yg: Jk, we've collected that bastard information which ran off from us.

Jk: Good, now we can encounter him live. *smirked*