Aura's powers

Cloaking: The power to hide the presence of oneself, other beings or locations, preventing others from discovering one's location.

Energy Ball Generation: The power to create and project balls of energy, which resemble electrical discharges from one's hands.

Conjuration: The power to make something materialize at will. 

Telepathy: The power to hear other's thoughts.

Enhanced Durability: The power to withstand physical and/or magical harm that would otherwise be lethal.

Muting: The power to take away someone's voice rendering them unable to speak.

Deflection: The power to redirect magical attacks back upon their users.

Hypnosis: The power to place other beings into a trace, allowing the user to control their actions.

Memory Erasure: The power to erase the memories of others.

Remote Viewing: The power to locate a person or object by gazing into a transparent object.

Shapeshifting: The power to alter one's form and appearance. 

Flight: The power to defy gravity and propel oneself through the air in any direction.

Healing: The power to restore an individual to full health and pristine condition.

Shrieking: The power to release a shrill scream that can cause others pain.

Pyrokinesis: The power to create, control and manipulate fire.

Mediumship: The ability to communicate with ghosts and spirits.

Power Stripping: The power to temporarily or permanently take away another being's magical powers so they won't have access to them.

Restrainment: The ability to bind, imprison or otherwise restrain supernatural beings.

Supernatural Abilities: The power to possess greater abilities as in speed, strength, stealth, and agility more than naturally possible.

 Voice Echo: The power to project one's voice throughout another location without actually being present.

Wing Manifestation: The power to make wings sprout upon the back and to make them disappear at will.

Zoopathy: The power to summon and control various animals' life-forms.

Enhanced Memory: The ability to recall any memory or moment they have ever had.

Any time Aura uses her powers her eyes glow red, and her hair looks red.