My love|Ethan Cutkosky| Nightmare ⚠️

Warnings: mentions of abuse

*Flashback*

I was hiding in my room with the door locked as my dad was pounding on it yelling at me "Eliana you little shit open this door right now" I was terrified of him.

After my mom passed away he really got into drinking and drugs and started to hit me he would come home drunk and he would even say some unforgivable words.

"You'll be sorry once I'm through with you do you hear me you're the reason for your mother's death" I was taken back by those words tears started to form and spilled from my eyes.

I packed my stuff and jumped out of my window and started to run until I reach my bestfriends house knocking on her door a few seconds later her mom answers the door.

"Eliana what's wrong is everything okay did anything happen?" All I could do was not my head as I was trying to level out my breathing "Eliana sweety what happened?" I told her everything from all the way when my dad came home drunk all the way to those awful words that were said.

All she could do is give me a hug and comfort me we heard the door open and look up to see my bestfriend she saw my tear stained cheeks and run up to me and hugged me.

*End of flashback*

I was tossing and turning in my sleep I felt someone shaking me I wake up with tears in my eyes and Ethan hugged me right away.

Ethan: Shhh it's okay I'm right here it was just a nightmare

I looked up at him and he wiped away my tears with his thumbs and kisses me to help calm me down.

Ethan: Now will you tell me what the nightmare was about

I nod and told him every single detail he hugged me again giving me all of his comfort.

I could not go back to sleep so I just got up and ready for today I was filming a few scenes with Ethan.

At least for me filming for the show helps me get all of those negative thoughts out of my head only putting the positive ones in.

I go downstairs and made some coffee for on the go just for Ethan and I we are going to need it.

We arrived to set and I still looked rough god why did I have to have that nightmare Emma came up to me and started a conversation.

Emma: God Eliana you look rough how much sleep did you get last night

Eliana: Not enough due to a nightmare I had last night about my dad

Emma: Aww I am so sorry you had to go through that

Eliana: It's not your fault he was abusive and took advantage any chance he would get

Emmy came up to us joining in on the conversation or at least I thought she was.

Emmy; Hey Eli they need you on set you and Ethan are filming one of your few scenes you guys have together

Eliana: Okay thanks Emmy I'll see you later Emma

I walk up to set to see that Ethan is ready to fill so I decided to get ready as well and now I'm ready.

Director: And action

I walk into the gallagher house hold like I normally do and I was being greeted by Lip.

Clare: Hey Lip is Carl here

Lip: Yeah he's up in his room

Clare: Okay thanks

I make my way up to Carl's room I walked in and see him laying down in his phone.

Carl: Hey baby I wasn't expecting you until later

Clare: Well I thought that I might as well as come over and hangout

I looked into his eyes and he looked back into mine he leans in and so do I and our lips touched.

Director: And cut that was good guys I need Cameron on set now

Ethan and I walked off set hand in hand and our way to my trailer.

Ethan: Are you feeling any better

Eliana: Yeah thanks to you I love you Cutkosky

Ethan: I love you too baby

I smiled and kissed him on the lips again I pulled away smiling once more.

After a few hours of filming Ethan and I were finally done for the day.

We got home and I go upstairs and get ready for bed I walked out of the bathroom to see Ethan on bed already he saw me and opened up his arms for me to lay down cuddle into him after a few seconds I was already fast asleep.

This chapter took so long to write pls vote thanks for reading