/4/

a/n: tiny little naughty

thudding footsteps and laughing echoed from outside your hotel room. you pulled your pillow close to your face as your eyes opened. the light snuck through the blinds, burning your eyes.

you had a slight pain in the back of your head. you looked at your hands as you thought about kyle. admiring the fact that he brought you home last night. you'd never had another man treat you that way. you pictured his long curls, the way he gently held you still when you wobbled. you forgot how much his eyes drew you in.

your face scrunched up suddenly.
why am i thinking about kyle?

you shook your head and sat up.
i shouldn't think about a taken man that way.

you got up and picked your outfit, a pair of black straight legged pants and a white sweater. you slid on a brown jean jacket and a red and yellow striped scarf.

(inspooo :))

(inspooo :))

you held onto your bag and played music into your headphones as you walked out of the hotel. walking downtown, you took mental notes about all the people around you.

there were round lights strung above you and small tables set up with umbrellas. the ground was damp from the snow, since it was too light to stick to the floor. but flakes still got stuck in your hair and lashes.

walking by a coffee shop, the strong smell of coffee beans pulled you in. a small bell chimed as you entered the warm shop.

you looked around and took in the crowded store. most were students on laptops and ipads, which made sense since you were near the college.

you did a double take to your left, where kyle sat by himself, looking intimately at his laptop screen. your cheeks warmed up at the sight of him, and you pulled your scarf up to cover your face.

you waited in line to order, your eyes going back to glance at kyle's peaceful state. you thought he looked cute when he focused. he wore round glasses that perched on his beautifully hooked nose. a tan sweater hugged his torso and his long legs were covered with dark brown corduroy pants. and no hat. you forgot he used to wear a hat. his hair was longer now, and mo-

"hey, move up, lady." the man behind you in line huffed loudly. kyle glanced up toward the commotion, causing your face to become redder.
"sorry-" you muttered and moved ahead in line. you sighed out of embarrassment, but before you could feel too embarrassed, kyle had appeared next to you.

"hey, weird seeing you here." he smiled. 
"yeah.. i was just walking around and thought coffee sounded good." you shrugged.
"well you came to the right place. i come here every morning." he said. "let me buy you a coffee?"
"oh, you don't have to-" you watched as he pulled out his card.