RAINSTUCK ACT 1~~>

Your name is SURVIVOR. You fancy yourself the average slugcat. your life was blissful and calm before the RAINS came. you remember it like it was yesterday...mostly cause it was. after a successful day of hunting, you and your pack stalled a little too long out in the open and you got swept away in the RAINS! next thing you know your in some unfamiliar shaded area with nothing but DAMP SOIL and  ROCKS to keep you company. what will you do?

Your forth instinct tells you you need to find FOOD. This would be an easy task if you had any idea where you were! you've never been this unfamiliar with an area! if only you had a guide...

 This would be an easy task if you had any idea where you were! you've never been this unfamiliar with an area! if only you had a guide

How convenient! a guide! you wonder what this thing might be. you've always seen creatures similar to this one just... Stare at stuff. what a respectable pass-time! this one seems interested in you specifically though. you suddenly get a terrible pain in your head and a small rectangle shape appears above your head

???:Hello?

survivor: woah what just happened? are you speaking to me or am i just going insane!

???:ok good you can understand me. I just gave you one quarter of a mark of communication

survivor: ok cool I don't know what that is!! what are you and what do you want from me!? 

???:please have manors! I wish you no harm creature! I'm what's called an overseer. specifically my name is OS:9775A, but you can refer to me as Iggy! I simply wish to aid you in your troubles! speaking of which, you seem quite...lost.

survivor: oh yes!! I was washed away from my pack in the RAINS and woke up here! i desperately need to get back. i don't know what my little sister would do without me! i don't even know where i am! everyone probably thinks I'm dead!

iggy: oh poor creature! you must be starving! your an insectivore if I'm not mistaken? follow me.