ACT 1 PART 3

After that Mighty long fall you go completely unconscious! When you awake  you seem to be in some sort of wasteland of garbage. You wonder why lying where you are feels so comfortable, till you realize your on a pillow! sitting beside you in an older adult slugcat whose dark red in color and seems to be covered in scars and burn marks. she has a crochet scarf that's red in color tied around her neck, and the wispy ends are charred. she seems to be working on making some sort of explosive you've never seen before! before you can inform her your awake, you notice a excruciating pain in your leg. you spring up and see that the lower part of your leg is covered in bandages. you let out a whine and soon after start hyperventilating.  

???: Woah kid calm down!

Monk: aaaaaghhhh!! D:

???: I'm gonna need you to stop screaming for a second. ok?

Monk: yes ma'am

???:my name is artificer, but you can call me Arti! you washed up here in GARBAGE WASTES  and your leg had gotten burned by acid. luckily it wasn't too bad, but its gonna hurt for a while. good thing I don't mind keeping you with me for a while!

Monk: Thank you a lot Arti, but I gotta go find my big sister! her names survivor  and she's really really cool but she got washed away in the RAINS and I came here to find her and-

Arti: alright kid! then lets find your sister! I have an idea on how to figure out where she is!

(As Arti says this, a small metallic looking drone powers up and starts to float next to her.)

Arti: so let me ask a few questions about you sister. 

Monk: alright!

Arti: how tall is she and what color is she?

Monk: she's about the Hight of ide say... 2 LIZARDS stacked on top of each other and she's a really light blue color! basically white.

Arti: ok, was she waring anything when she got lost?

Monk: I don't know for Shure, but she usually wears an orange bandana.

Arti: ok last question, dose she have any distinct patterns or anything on her?

Monk: uhhh... she has a stripe of her ear  and a few spots on her back but that's it!

Arti: ok! that's a solid description kid! now I just gotta...

the drone displays a  hologram of a keyboard with letters and shapes you don't understand. arti begins to type on some sort of commands, and the drone fly's off.

Arti: alright done! 

Monk: what's that gonna do?

Arti: so that was my companion drone, Sofanthiel! Hes gonna search for your sister and when he finds her, hes gonna direct her to where we are!

Monk:here?

Arti: Nope! We gotta keep moving! I've gotta deliver some items to a friend of mine! you seem a little to young to be left on you own, so I'm gonna take you with me!

Monk: but how will sof-soth-anituhule know where we are!?

Arti: Don't worry kid! I've got a tracker! also its Sofanthiel! sof-an-thee-el. well start moving next cycle. now follow me if you can walk. I know where a shelter is.