𝟶𝟸 - 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙴𝚒𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘

KE - Don't Even Think About Stealing My Ramen

Warnings: Mild Cursing

Word Count: 2,549

* - * * - * * - * * - * * - *

The pale noodles drift in slow circles, guided by your expertly poised chopsticks as they soak in the soy sauce, broth, and seasoned mixture of goodness. Deciding to add a touch of spice, you sprinkle a little paprika on top of the noodles and continue your mixing. The pan sizzles lightly, on low heat, while you wait for the noodles to turn from pale white to a golden shade of perfection.

The smell drifting from the common room kitchen is heavenly as several of your classmates peek their heads in with curious gazes to see where the spiced aroma is coming from. None of them dare to bother you, knowing better than to mess with you while cooking your after school snack. Even if all who catch a whiff of your creation are tempted to ask for a portion, they don't dare to disturb your efforts.

Unbothered, you lift your chopsticks from the pan long enough to crack an egg with one hand into the mixture and carefully fold it into a pillow of noodles. Knowing the food is ready when the glossy noodles shine like the color of warm sunshine, you snatch the seasoning packet off the counter and add it to the mixture for a final boost of flavor. The egg is steamed to perfection inside the savory goodness, letting you know it's time to take the noodles off the burner. Pouring your creation into a ceramic bowl shaped as a shark with it's mouth open, you add the finishing touches of cut up green onions and a shake of everything bagel seasoning.

To anyone who hasn't tried it before, they'd think it's weird to add bagel seasoning to ramen. But, those who have tasted your creation would lay down their lives to defend how amazing it is.

Steam billows from the top of the bowl of broth and noodles, smelling heavenly as you balance your chopsticks on the edges. You carefully bring your noodles to the common area and rest the bowl on the table in front of the couch. You grasp at your chunky knit blanket where you left it draped over the back cushions, laying it out and fluffing the pillows in preparation for your night of binge watching. The new season of your favorite show released today, and now that classes are over, you plan to stay up all night if needed to watch every episode.

Your homework can wait until morning.

Quickly realizing you forgot a drink, you rush back to the kitchen and scour the fridge for your new pack of (f/d). You bought one in preparation for tonight's marathon, knowing you'd need it to accompany the many snacks you'll be eating tonight.

Placing the drink on a coaster next to your ramen, you smile in satisfaction at the setup you have going. Delicious ramen still steaming in its bowl, freshly chilled (f/d) that's perspiring with shining droplets of water, and your favorite blanket all set in front of the biggest TV in the Class 1-A Height's Alliance. Not to mention you are the only living soul on the main floor right now, most of your classmates deciding to be responsible and do their homework or goofing off in each other's rooms. Your boyfriend is probably a part of that second crowd of idiots.