You Don't Bite

(quick note; that^ is a working title. I'm having trouble titling this story, so if you have suggested please let me know TvT alternative title is:)

* Foxy and BB's Story; from Start to Present *

There were horrified looks from many of the restaurant's customers. His bandmates on the main stage were looking shocked, one of them even looking scared—but not for the kid who was shaking and crying. Time felt immediately slowed. What had just happened hadn't quite set in yet for him. Slowly, he looked downwards to the little boy, who was being picked up by his frightened mother. The woman was simultaneously trying to stop the bleeding on her young son's arm, and trying to back away from the fox who'd inflicted the wound. An employee had also run to a nearby phone to call an ambulance.

Some of the customers were yelling. Those yelling at him were saying things along the lines of "Defective robot!", "Scrap it!", "Deactivate it!", and he wasn't paying attention to the ones yelling at the employees who were just trying to calm everyone down as best the could. One of the employees closed the purple curtains of Pirate's Cove to hide him away before anyone tried going onto the smaller stage to tackle him.

Foxy shakily sat down, and pulled his legs up to his chest. His tail wrapped around himself, while his ears pointed back against his head. He squeezed his eyes shut, listening to the main employee, who was assigned to his attraction, speaking to the angry crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, we don't know what happened here," He knew, though. It'd been him. There was still a prominent taste of blood in his mouth. "It seems there may have been, er, a glitch with Foxy! We seriously apologize!" A customer or two could be heard yelling back at the guy talking. "Yes- Yes, look, we will fix this issue and ensure it'll never happen again!"

All the voices outside the curtains eventually began sounding nothing more than an overwhelming, loud noise. Foxy furrowed his mussel between his knees as best he could, trying to hide away from the world more than he already had been.

━──────────────━

"... Foxy?" The fox blinked a couple of times, feeling a bit groggy. Strangely, he didn't remember falling asleep in the first place. His stage's curtains were gently jostled a little, but weren't pulled back, respectfully. "Are you awake, pal?" Freddy asked from the outside. The fox sighed. "... Aye." Came his reply. "Do you mind if we open the curtain?" Freddy then asked. With some hesitation, Foxy made his way over to the edge of his stage to pull back the curtains himself, before then simply sitting cross-legged on the edge.

His three other band mates were all standing in front of him, each sporting concerned and sympathetic looks. The Marionette was off standing by his gift box—leaning against it as he watched the four's interaction from a small distance. Chica offered Foxy something. "I found some stuff to make tea," She explained. Foxy simply looked at the mug. "It's got a nice, sweet taste... I figured you'd appreciate it." Foxy almost declined the offer, as he'd never really liked tea. But, having the taste of something else, something sweet versus the lingering, metallic taste, was very appealing. Taking the mug, the fox nodded to the chicken. "Thank, ye."

"Don't mention it." Foxy took a sip of the tea. It wasn't half bad, nor was it too hot. He would easily drink it all.

"Foxy, we're really sorry about what happened today." Freddy began. Foxy's gaze fell. "Ye don't... need t'a be..." He said. "... I's be... deservin' whatever they decide t'a do wit' me, now..." Bonnie crossed his arms, not seeming happy with that answer. "Hey, it was just an accident. Those kids we're gettin' all rowdy, and they clearly overwhelmed you." He pointed out. "That boy was just in the wrong spot at the wrong time." Foxy gave Bonnie a doubtful look. "I'm surprised the employees didn't help you out."