Chapter 2

So now you know about the first killing, I hope you understand just how dangerous these three could be. We only learned about the first killing when the video footage was recovered a few years after the brothers were killed, and the death of Jackson was not associated with the Harrington trio. Now, it is one of their most famous kills. But what came after the murder? When would they kill again?

"17 year old Jackson Will was found dead in his home today, when his parents came home from a two week vacation. The cause of death has not yet been released, but they have determined that it is a possible homicide, so the public should be advised to stay indoors after dark. If you have any information pertaining to his death please contact your local police station. Now over to Jerry for the weather." Keys muted the TV, standing up and stretching. "Our case is on the news!" He yelled up the stairs. Steve appeared at the top of the stairs in a t-shirt and boxers, with his hair a mess and a scowl on his face. You woke me up." He grumbled. "Jackson's on the news. You know what this means? It's time for another kill. Give them something new for the case." He grinned. "Sweet, I call this one!" Steve yelled. "But just let me change first, and maybe shower." He sniffed himself, grimacing. "Alright, I'll find us a victim." He grinned, grabbing his laptop. Steve grinned too, running back to his room excitedly.

Late that day, Steve parked his car and got out, putting on his mask and grabbing his bat from the trunk. Said bat had tons of nails through it, and his brothers had signed the handle. It was his most prized possession, and this was the perfect opportunity to use it. He may or may not have named it Lydia. He walked through the mostly empty parking lot, closely watching the man on the other side, who was leaning against his car and smoking. Keys had made a few calls, and the middle aged man in a plaid shirt and jeans thought he was here to pick up three pounds of gunpowder. He spotted Steve making his way across the parking lot, and he squinted. When the guy wasn't looking, Kurt, who'd been hiding in the car beside him, silently slipped out and slashed two of his tires, then slipped into his car just in case he managed to make a getaway and they needed back up. Miraculously, the man didn't notice, and put out his cigarette. "You the dealer?" Steve scanned the lot one more time, and seeing no one, he did a cool spin with the bat before he swung it and hit the man across the face. The man screamed and fell backwards, cursing. The force of the bat was enough to damage him pretty badly, but with the nails, he had tons of bleeding gashes all over his face and in his hair. "What the fuck?!" Steve hit him again, this time over the top of the head. Blood spurted on his mask as he beat the man to death with the bat, smiling like a mad man behind his mask.

Once he was sure the guy was dead, he tapped on the back window of the car, and his brother jumped out. "I think he might be dead." He teased, hopping over the puddle of blood on the pavement and opening his camera. "How does it feel to have your first kill bro?" He recorded Steve, who was still grinning as he took off his bloody mask. "Fucking awsome. I am definitely doing more kills." "Uh, no. The killing is my job. This was your birthday present." "So I'm not getting the drone I asked for?" Steve pouted. People in his comments were being super cool today, telling him he should buy the drone, and that he taught his brother well, and how awesome the boys were. "Well guys, we'll update you guys later. Kurt, out." He turned the camera to show his face, making a peace sign and turning off the feed.

"You wanna get pizza on the way home?" Kurt asked as they walked back to their car. "Ya, can you hold up my towel well I change real quick?" Steve opened the trunk and put his bat in, pulling out a blue beach towel and change of clothes. "Don't you think my followers would love a naked video of my brother?" Kurt chuckled. "Absolutely not. I support all your vlogging shit, but I draw the line at free nudes." Steve finished changing and got into the car. Kurt got in too, and they drove to the closest little caesars. They picked up two large Meat Lovers, and a Hawaiian for Kurt, and chatted on his live video feed on the way home, answering questions and trying to make up stupid dad jokes.

When they got home, Keys shut his laptop and jumped up. "How'd it go?" "Awesome! Our brother really knows how to swing a bat, damn." Kurt grinned. "Thanks, I was on the softball team in high school." Steve chuckled. "I know, dad made me miss a debate club competition to go see one of your games one time, and you didn't even win!" Keys ruffled his hair, and Steve rolled his eyes. "We brought pizza!" Kurt grinned, putting the food on the coffee table. "Sweet. There's a Hannah Montana rerun tonight, at 5, I think." His brothers groaned, and Steve put his face in his hands. It was Keys night to pick what they watched, and it was usually some old Disney rerun or some corny rom com on Netflix. "At least it's better than that horrible documentary about different types of bottled water we had to watch last night!" He glared at Kurt, who put his hands up defensively. "I thought it was very captivating, the photography was sick." "For you maybe!" They huffed at each other, crossing their arms in a similar manner. Steve chuckled, once again being reminded that they were triplets, and they were all similar to each other in different ways. "The pizzas are getting cold, dingus's." He sat on the couch and opened a box, grabbing a slice and turning on the TV. His brothers squished beside him and grabbed a slice, Keys grabbing the remote and switching the channel.

Have a good day :)