- BRISTLETHORN

[BRISTLETHORN]

Thee forests are the only home I know

B A S I C S

NAME — Bristlethorn

NAME MEANING — "bristle" for her feathery fur, "thorn" for her prickly personality

PAST NAMES — Bristlekit, Bristlethorn

NICKNAMES — Bristle, forest-eyes

GENDER — female

AGE IN MOONS — 23, a young warrior

ZODIAC — Aries

LIKES — walking alone in the forest, her brother

DISLIKES — impatience

AFFILIATION — JaguarClan

Thistles and thorns, I might catch a fish instead

F A M I L Y

MOTHER — her mother is a she called Firethorn. Sadly, she is not alive, as she died from blood loss after getting involved in a particular fierce border patrol battle. When she lived, her pelt was golden and had a blotched tabby pattern. She was also known for her independence and anger outbursts.

FATHER — Shadedhowl, no one knows how one of the calmest cats around fell in love with Firethorn, but he certainly shows his heart. He is kind to everyone and took care of his daughter during her apprenticeship, which was when her mother died. Still alive, he is a black blotched tabby.

SISTERS — she had a sister, Asterkit, who was a small solid black, but she was the runt of the litter and was very sickly. A few moons after their birth, she caught an illness. Asterkit was hurried into the medicine den and Bristlethorn never saw her again.

BROTHERS — she has a brother, Finchstorm. They share an inseparable and unbreakable bond. He is practically a mirror image of Bristlethorn, the only difference is that he is more of a jokester and is male.

FOSTER MOTHER — she has no foster mother

FOSTER FATHER — she has no foster father

FOSTER SISTERS — she has no foster sisters

FOSTER BROTHERS — she has no foster brothers

MATE — she's wondering, but doesn't have a lot of time

KITS she's thinking about it

I wonder...

A P P E A R A N C E

DESCRIPTION — Bristlethorn is black golden blotched tabby. She is thinner than average, but no shorter. She has tufted ears, a abnormally long tail, small, nimble paws and a round, soft head. Her eyes are pale green that usually glint with fierceness.