Ch. 14 Kidnapped

Several hours later, Elaine and the others arrived at Phantomhive Manor. Baldroy and Finny parked the carriage in front of the Manor. The grand doors opened, revealing Ciel and Sebastian. Sebastian walks down the stone stairs to the carriage, opens it, and helps Elaine and Mey-Rin get out.

" Evening, Ladies. How was your time in the town?" Sebastian greeted.

Mey-Rin holds Vladimir in her arms and turns her gaze to Elaine.

" We had so much fun! We ate lots of yummy food and bought many pretty clothes," Elaine responded. " I also got you and Ciel something," She smiled.

" That is sweet of you," Sebastian smiled.

Elaine looks past Sebastian and smiles when she sees Ciel. She runs up the stone stairs to her older brother.

" Ciel!" Elaine jumps and hugs Ciel.

" Hello, Elaine. I'm glad you made it home safely," Ciel catches Elaine and hugs her.

" I told Sebastian that I got you and him something from town," Elaine let go of Ciel and smiled at him.

" I cannot wait to see what you got me," Ciel nodded.

Tanaka steps out of the carriage and hands out all the bags to Sebastian, Baldroy, and Finny.

Ciel raised an eyebrow when he saw Sebastian and Finny easily carry the bags while Baldroy struggled. He watched Sebastian and Finny enter the Manor with Baldroy following behind them.

" Did you buy the whole town?" Ciel amusingly asked.

" Noooo," Elaine shakes her head. " Some stuff is mine. Some stuff is Mey-Rin's. And some stuff is yours and Sebastian," She responded.

" I see," Ciel nodded. " You must be starving. Sebastian prepared a feast for you and the others to eat," He held his hand out to Elaine.

" Yay! I was getting hungry," Elaine grabs Ciel's hand and walks into the Manor with Mey-Rin, Vladimir, and Tanaka following behind them.

Ciel escorts Elaine to the dining room and lets go of her hand. He grabs a chair and pulls it back so his sister can sit.

Elaine sits on the chair and smiles when Ciel pushes it so she can sit comfortably.

Ciel walks to the head of the table and sits down. Elaine looks at her older brother and converses with him.

" How was your meeting?" Elaine asked.

" It was alright. Aunt Angelina was here earlier," Ciel responded.

Elaine's deep blue eyes widened, looking surprised to hear that Angelina had been at the Phantomhive Manor earlier.

" And you didn't tell her to stay over for dinner," Elaine whined. " I miss her, Ciel!" She adorably pouts.

" I did tell her, Elaine. But Aunt Angelina said that she was busy. However, she did tell me to say hello to you and that she misses you as well," Ciel gently pats Elaine's head to calm her down.

Elaine begins to calm down, feeling happy that Angelina misses her. Her deep blue eyes blinked, hearing footsteps entering the dining room. She turns and sees Sebastian, Tanaka, Baldroy, Finny, and Mey-Rin carrying food trays.

Ciel sneezes, and his forehead twitches when he hears a familiar purring sound. He glanced to the right and saw Vladimir rubbing his furry head against his right leg.

" Shoo," Ciel motioned Vladimir to walk away from him by gently nudging the cat with his right foot.

Vladimir lays on his belly and paws Ciel's right foot, causing the young male to roll his bright blue eyes in annoyance.