Motionless

It was around 6 pm and my phone started buzzing like crazy. Kind of groggily I turn on my phone around and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked in my morning voice.

"Woah!" Bill says kinda shocked. "You sound different."

"Oh!" I reply just shocked. "Bill what a surprise you're calling. Sorry I just woke up."

"It's already 6pm," he says. "Something I'd definitely do."

"What's up, why'd you call?" I asked.

"Welll.." he enunciates. "I texted you a couple times during filming you didn't answer. I was wondering if you wanted to continue where we left off earlier."

"As much as I'd love that. I'm just not up for it right now."

"Are you okay?"

It's been so long since someone asked me that. I just had to pause.

"Y/n?" Bill puzzles. "Are you there?"

"Oh, yea," I say. "It's just been a while, since I've been asked that. Can I talk to you about what happened."

"Of course."

I explained to him what just happened between me and Addy earlier on I'm the day. I explain how I've been feeling recently. How the way she diminished my feelings and made me questions things. How she might be willing to choose a boy over me. Most importantly she didn't even decided to fight with me. Call me back and try and work things out.

"Wow," is the first thing Bill says to me. "You guys were so close, I never thought she'd be like this."

"She's not usually like this," I say. "But when this happens I just feel so hopeless, like she has never been there for me. Which I know is wrong. I just can't help feel that way though."

"No, no," he tells me. "I hate when Tom doesn't see my point of view on things. It makes you question all types of things. Adeline was wrong to message me and play it off, even if it did lead to us connecting back again."

"Yea, I was happy to see you again. I just wanted her to be honest with me. She's my rock I'd do anything to help her, she just needs to be honest with me. I don't want her boy crazy."

"How about I take your mind off the situation. What if we watched a movie?"

"A movie. I'd love that that! Let's do a video call."

I quickly got to video call Bill forgetting the hot mess I look like.

"You're lucky," I tell him. "One of the few people going to be able to see me in such a state."

I laughed. "Pick a movie."

We ended up watching my favorite movie (insert name). It put me in a really good mood and made me push the Adeline situation to the side.

"Thank you," I say to Bill. "I needed this. Especially with my parents gone, I'm just around bored."

"Maybe you wouldn't be so bored if you came with me," he tells.

"Came with you were?"

"To our next concert."

"Are you serious?!?!"

"Very."

"I'd love that. I wish I could hug you right now"

"me too."

"Wait? How would everyone else feel about this?"

"Don't worry I got it covered. Everyone likes you."

"Really, how refreshing. I can't wait to tell Addy about this. Oh wait.."

"Don't worry about her right now. Worry about you're next concert outfit."

"You're right."

I ended up falling asleep on call with Bill. I kept rambling and he went to bother everyone for my own entertainment. That smile of his just makes my heart race.