𝟑 「𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲」 𝟐

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘, Seraphina's eyes almost immediately landed on Stefan and Caroline who were also making their way towards them.

And seeing her boyfriend, Seraphina couldn't stop the large smile that came over her face as she made eye contact with Stefan, who quickly reciprocated the smile.

The small exchange quickly being noticed by Damon, who rose an eyebrow, before throwing a taunting look towards his little brother.

"What'd we miss?" Damon asked with an amused half smile on his face, as he and Seraphina walked directly in front of Stefan and Caroline.

The two couples finally met back up after their little dance swap, something Seraphina was secretly happy had ended so quickly, she just wanted to get back to Stefan.

"We were just chatting," Stefan spoke with a small shrug before he reached out his hand to offer his brother one of the drinks he was holding. "drink, Damon?"

"No thanks," Damon said after throwing a glance to the side over Seraphina's head, before gulping as he looked into his little brother's eyes annoyed. "I'll pass."

Hearing his words, Stefan lowered the glass of champagne with a semi-smug smile on his face as he was hinting at the fact that he had tried to poison him earlier that very day.

"We bumped into Elena a little while ago." Caroline's voice broke up the brothers' aggressive stares that were aimed directly at each other, whilst also grabbing Seraphina's attention.

"Really, who did she come with?" She asked curiously as she tipped her head, a small glass of champagne in her hand as she had snagged it from one of the tables.

"Bonnie apparently," Caroline spoke slightly rolling her eyes with a small giggle, with what had been going on recently in her private life, finally gossiping was like a breath of fresh air. "but when I saw her she was dancing with Jordan  from fifth period."

"Jordan from fifth period," Seraphina asked confused before letting out a loud gasp, Jordan Phillips was a boy that had a slightly obsessive crush on their entire female friend group. "not Jordan Phillips?"

Sounds crazy, but at some point, Jordan Phillips had a crush on either Bonnie, Elena, or Seraphina, herself, it was a weird thing to it was like every year of high school and the last year of middle he moved on to another girl.

"Mind queueing us in ladies." Damon spoke up as he looked between the two friends, one of his eyebrows raised high to show his confusion.

From the way Seraphina had gasped, both he and Stefan had grown curious over this Jordan Phillips, it didn't seem like he was a good guy.

"Who's Jordan Phillips?" Stefan asked curiously as he too glanced between the two of them, although in the end, his eyes stayed on Seraphina.

"Okay so it all started in the eighth grade," Caroline spoke as she turned towards the two men, a small smirk on her face as she went into full gossip mode. "we'd just come back after summer and almost everyone had a glow up of some kind, but Seraphina had the best."

Caroline paused motioning over to Seraphina who only rolled her eyes and blushed as she looked away from Caroline, it was no secret that Seraphina at the time had gotten the strongest glow up.

But everyone else wasn't far behind her, it was mainly her bubbly personality that made Seraphina so likable.

"So little annoying pre-pubescent Jordan Phillips, who's just hit puberty," Caroline continued with the story as she turned back to the two brothers, her eyes always hesitating before they moved over to Damon, something Stefan noticed. "see's her, pops a boner in the middle of a presentation, whole class busses out laughing-"