Melissa

Melissa Aranoumi sat around the bonfire with her boyfriend, Alec. She was bored out of her mind. She prodded him. "Come on, let's go catch a few more waves, we can still see," she whispered in his ear. He gave in. She was tired off all the annoying stoned teens around her.

          There were other teens in the water, but most of them were dancing by the bonfire. Meli, nicknamed by her sister, began to strip to her bikini. Alec was shirtless in seconds, and he carried both of their boards. He gave her hers, and they ran out into the waves.

          Meli was pretty. She was mixed Mexican, Hawaiian and Japanese, with long wavy black hair and tan skin. She had light freckles along her cheeks, and deep brown eyes. She was the youngest of 4 girls.

                                                                  ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

            Melissa Andrews was a blonde bombshell, beautiful, and she knew it. Spoiled as a child, she was used to getting what she wanted. She was one of the only teens not absoulutely high.

           Her boyfriend of 5 weeks was on top of her; they were making out on the still warm sand. They didn't care that it was public, they weren't the only pair locking lips.

                                                               ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

          Two guys, roughly twenty-seven and twenty-four. Caleb and Drew. They had made wrong choices. Going down a wrong path. They looked at the party. The 32 teens all having a bit too much fun. They were given a mission, and a set pay they would recieve if they accomplished.

         Caleb, the younger of the two, stepped out. Parading as another teen, he ran out to the bonfire.

        He tapped one dude on the shoulder, "Hey, where's um.. Melissa?" The boy looked confused, and seemed to realized what Caleb was asking.

      "Oh, she's out on the surf with Alec. Bye man."

      Caleb looked out at the dark-brunette girl, owning a wave, riding it like a boss. Caleb smiled to himself, and ripped off his shirt.