"He seems to like you."

Shiggy POV:

It had been a few days since Dabi stayed in my room, and being around him was driving me crazy, in a good way- I think.

I had been sitting in my room all day thinking about him. Honestly this had been becoming more and more common.

Eventually I came out and saw Dabi sitting at the bar, Toga was next to him begging him to go to the mall with her.

I sat next to him and he turned away from Toga

"Hey chapstick."

"What do you want staples?" That came out more rude than I intended it to.

He just shrugged before turning to toga and flipping her off. I sat there and watched the two of them, somehow Toga convinced Dabi to go with her after what felt like hours of nagging.

They both left and I was left sitting there with Kurogiri. "What's up with you and Dabi?" The bartender asked as he cleaned glasses.

"What are you talk about?"

"The way you look at him, you like him."

I could feel the redness rise in my face.

"What- No-"

"Tomura, it's painfully obvious."

"It is not!"

"Toga's the one who pointed it out, you two seem closer than before."

"She's full of shit."

"He seems to like you as well."

I froze. What?

"You're making that up."

"I could be wrong, but he seems to take a liking to you."

————————-

Dabi's POV:

I got home from the mall with Toga. She ran straight to her room with the bag of clothes that she stole.

I sighed and sat at the bar Kurogiri was sitting there. He seemed to always be there, all day at least.

"Beer?" The bartender asked.

"Yeah."

He grabbed a beer out of the fridge and cracked it open before placing it infront of me.

"Thanks." I muttered as I took a swing at the beer.

"You and Tomura seem to be getting along better."

"I guess we are."

"He seems to like you."

I put the beer down and stared at the smoke man. "Are we talking about the same person?" I asked sarcastically.

"Really, Dabi. You two seem to have something...special."

"Bullshit."

"Dabi."

"..."

"You might not find the idea of loving someone ideal, but I see the way you look at him, and the way he looks at you...You're both just too scared to admit it."

Since when had Kuro been 'Mr.matchmaker'? What would he know? He's a smoke ball for god sake. I'm not scared to admit anything.

"Fuck off, Kuro."

————————-

Authors note!

Kurogiri playing matchmaker
is my new favorite thing.
Poor Dabi is in denial😭