𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

Chapter 12 - Plant
(Power Plant)
╰────༺♡༻────╯

Following on after the events of Chapter 11, you and Georgie walk through a metal hallway, chasing down Mr P, but stops just behind him. From infront of you, Mr P describes you both as memories who continues torment him. He then calls you both stubborn and relates to how he was also stubborn when attempting to save his wife. Before loading his arm/gun (ig), Mr P states that he'll stop you as he should've stopped himself.

You inform Georgie that you need to find something to make him snap out of his madness.

Within phase 2 of the battle between you and Mr P (the part after the dynamite is placed and explodes), distorted fractions of past areas you've been in replace the regular areas of the plant. (I think) the school cafeteria replaces the green key card room, the carnival mallet game thing replaces the orange key card room, the metro waiting area which includes the vending machine replaces the area which was in need of the pink and green viles and the forest cave replaces the spawn area which included Georgie.

Hallucinations of your past fallen friends (Doggy and Bunny) appear as an enemy to your situation, stunning you when coming into contact.

After shoving a picture of Mrs P into Mr P's face, he stops hunting you with his infected co-worker and collapses to the ground. He apologizes and tries to redeem himself by offering to fight off the infected for as long as he can. Georgie steps in with his bat and wishes to hurt Mr P like how Mr P hurt his family. You stop Georgie, explaining how he will be no better than Mr P if he hurt him. Georgie agrees.

Good ending

You and Georgie leave Mr P in his power plant and meet up with Zizzy and Pony. Pony is seen hitting one last Soldier with his wooden sword. The two turn to you and Georgie noticing that you have returned safely. You inform them that you have stopped Mr P once and for all (by quite literally showing him a picture of his "deceased" wife).

Blah blah blah...

Georgie suggests that they can find a cure to Substance 128. Zizzy agrees. Then the depressing credits roll.

Bad ending

It's literally you dying.

You approach Mr P and persuade him to come with you and Georgie. Georgie then calls out to you, warning you to watch out. You are then either murdered or infected by badgey taking a swing at you with what looks like a large vile of Substance 128.

Then the credits roll and i start crying.

True ending

I ain't summarizing that depressing shit for y'all 💀 I'll let u have the transcript tho.

~~
Random info
--------

• Billy was planned to be the main bot of this chapter. He was then scrapped and replaced with Badgy because it was more fitting.
° If Billy were to be the main bot of this Chapter, it would slightly screw up the story line from book 2. Billy is seen as one of Willow's friends who helps her in heists.
▪︎Coincidentally, both Book 1 and Book 2 Chapter 12's have scrapped bots. Payton is the scrapped bot for Lab - Book 2. Unfortunately for him, he isn't a skin and is hanging around outside the Lab map in the cold :( . Poor dude.
• Plant was the main map for the hidden RB battles season 3 badge. This badge is immensely difficult to obtain due to the secondary bot, Mr P.
• There are 7 secondary bots to ever exist within this chapter:
° The main secondary bot, Mr P, the two hallucinations, Doggy and Bunny and the three Sentinels, the Royal Blue Sentinel, the pink Sentinel and the green Sentinel.
• The Sentinels are coloured after the RB battle hosts.