Ch. 22 - The Other 'She'

[ Jimin's POV ]

The girl lifts her face and swipe her black hair that's covering her face.

No it couldn't be.

"H-how could you...? What are you doing here?" I stuttered while looking at her face with my widened eyes.

"Well well well.. You do remember me." She smiled.

Yes, I do.

"It's been a long time." I said. "Where've you been? Did the world eat you?"

"Haha no, Jiminnie pabo. Just living my sucks life. You know..." She chuckled.

It's an unbelievable to meet her.

"Well you don't change, Son Naeun." I laughed.

"So you want me to change then?" She asked with her poker face and raised one eyebrow.

"I was just kidding haha. But you've changed a bit with your style." I chuckled.

"I'm a big girl now. What do you expect more?" She laughed.

"Well, you're still ugly. Haha. No offend." I scoffed.

"Don't play cool, you always told me that I was pretty back then." She smirked.

Crap.

"I lied to make you happy." I sticked out my tounge and winked.

"No, you didn't. You said it with your heart." She looked at me.

"Yes I was."

"No."

"Yes."

"Say. You could still bully me, even though we just met. Great." She sighed.

"Well, I thought you changed when you meet me... But unfortunately you don't, bullyable girl. Loser gonna lose." I said while nodding with my own sentence.

"Ya! Now the reality is I don't change and I'm not your bullyable one." She crossed her arms.

"Remember, you'll never win." I chuckled.

"I will, just wait. By the way, don't you think it's a bit weird having a long conversation with a fan?" She asked and tried to act as natural as a fan would be.

"Look behind you. You're the last person." I answered then she looked back.

Well. I will just stay cool.

"I think we don't have much time to talk now, even though I'm the last person, because this is only a fansign event." She said slowly.

"Yeah.. so... You're leaving now?" I asked sadly.

"Well I guess.. I have to." She sighed.

"I wish we have more time to talk." I said

"Me too..." she said weakly.

"Hey, I lost your contact." I said before she left me.

When I was a trainee in Big Hit entertainment, back then, I lost my contact with her, I didn't have her phone number, and we didn't talk to each other due to my busy days. We didn't meet each other since then. I remembered that she supported me a lot when I was about to join the audition.

I need to have her contact at least.

"I wrote my phone number behind the letter. Just flip your paper. Just in case..." She whispered.

I flip my paper and there it is, her phone number.

"Oh I think I should get going, the staff will come to me soon." She said as she looked at a staff walking to her.