Prologue

A 20 year girl, was seen getting up from the bed with the sound of the alarm. The girl looked in the mirror and saw her reflection. Her eyes were red, her face was messy. She looked at herself and a wave of disappointment ran through her.

She washed her face with cold water

" You are not weak Avira, you cant cry for a boy"  Avira said looking at the mirror

Avira Rai Singhania, The first child of Singhania siblings. The brains from her father and  beauty from her mother. Simple, cute bubbly person. She can be ruthless when someone messes with her family. The  future CEO of the RS empire, Pampered by everyone. Loves her family and does not believe in love because of a person whom she loved for years. She is not a depressed one believes in spreading love. Don't underestimate her because of her face she can be cruel and ruthless. She is a perfect example of beauty with brains. The most important person of her life is her father. She just loves him so much that she can give her life for him.

She walked down to see her dad sitting on the dinning table. He was busy in some files She went and hugged him.

" Good morning dad" She said hugging them

" Good morning my bacha' Karan Rai Singhania replied

Karan Rai Singhania, The father of Avira Rai Singhania. A powerful business man. The current  Ceo of the RS groups. A sweet amazing boss. He is man who can bring shivers to the other person's face when he is angry. Very Competitive in life. He is a nightmare to his enemies and he has none as he has finished them already. Meeting him in his bad time is your mistake. His brains works in a speed of light. A family man who loves his parents, wife and kids. He is Avira' jaan. A person with whom Avira shares her bad and good.

" Come on have your breakfast" He said pulling the chair

" Thank you papa" She said. He noticed her eyes, It was red.

"Did you cry bachha?" He  asked. She knew it was not possible for her to lie. She nodded her head. The next second he was next to her. This was her father who would leave his important meeting for his kids.

" Is it because of that Scumbag?" Karan asked and Avira nodded. Karan knew about her life, from in and out. He knew she had a boy in her life, She had told him the day when she had realized the feelings but Karan didn't knew the boys name.

It wouldn't take him a second to find that bastard, but he respected his daughter's privacy and decision. He knew that she would take the right step.

"What did he do?" Karan asked and she told in detail. Karan's hand curled into a fist. He wanted to burry that guy 20,000 feet under the Earth in the hell

" what do you want?" Karan asked.

" I want to deal him my way" She said

"Don't worry about the consequences your dad is standing behind you" Karan said. Avira smiled at her father.

"What are you guys talking about?" Her mom said coming inside

Her mom Tejasswi Karan Singhanina

Tejasswi Karan Singhanina - A sweet bubbly nature lady whose life is in the family. She is grateful that God has given her. With her husband's support, she started the business she always wanted to. Cherry on the top. A cake shop which was her dream.

"We were planning ways to annoy you, Isn't it papa," Avira said and Karan nodded giving her hi-fi.

"You both," Teju said running over them to the table.

"You both are so done! You guys have no sense.." Tejasswi started to lecture. Karan and Avira looked at each other.

Karan sneaked behind her back, He kissed Tejasswi's cheeks. Tejasswi stopped her lecture and stared at him.