📰 - ❪ : LUNAR DISPATCH II.

REVERIE'S SOHEE RESPONDS TO RUMORS SURROUNDING THE DEBUT OF "MISOMI" UNITcupidsrock | 3 hours ago

cupidsrock | 3 hours ago

Since Miya, Sohee, and Miyeon (also known as the Misomi unit or Visual Unniez) released their Japanese OST called Bouquet, fans have been hopeful that the three oldest members of Reverie would eventually become a real subunit

Considering that the three of them are really close and are also the most popular members, there was a high chance that the trio would debut as a unit and showcase off their respective skills.

Earlier today, Sohee held a live on Weverse to talk with fans where she got to show off her new blonde hair! Fans were absolutely in love with the look and fell in love with her visuals once more with some even joking that half of Lunar Entertainment would now go blonde since they did it twice when she cut her hair and dyed it red last year.

During the live, one fan brought up the rumored unit debut of the three Reverie members, asking Sohee if the rumors were true and they they will become Reverie's first real subunit.

Sohee saw the question and responded to the fan in full English, denying the rumors.

the unit debut? i'm really sorry but there will be no unit debut. as much as i want one to happen, the only units reverie has or will have is the moira and eunoia unit which happened a long time ago during our predebut activities. there will however, be unit songs in the album though! so aside from our solos, you can expect two songs that will be performed in units!

Like the fans, she also expressed her desire for the unit to debut and apologized to everyone who has been waiting for an announcement. She then continued on with the live for a few more hours, answering questions, spoiling songs, and teaching fans the iconic hand move from her solo, POP! even if it has yet to be released.

Meanwhile, you can listen to Bouquet here: