Chapter 35: Joyous Celebrations and New Beginnings

After the two children were born, the people of the kingdom were overjoyed and congratulated the Duke and the Duchess. The King himself was extremely pleased to hear the news and decided to bestow titles upon the newborns. As the Duke was already of high nobility, the titles bestowed were of a lower rank. The King announced that the first child, a boy, would be named Lord William and the second child, a girl, would be named Lady Amelia.

The Duke and the Duchess were both overjoyed at the King's announcement, and they immediately began preparing for a grand ceremony to officially present the new Lord and Lady to the kingdom. The ceremony was to take place in the palace, with all the nobles and important people of the kingdom in attendance.

As the day of the ceremony drew near, the Duke and the Duchess were busy preparing for the event. They selected the finest clothing and jewelry for themselves and the twins, ensuring that they looked their best for the occasion. The Duke even ordered new outfits for the servants, as they too would be present at the ceremony.

On the day of the ceremony, the palace was decorated with banners and streamers in honor of the occasion. The nobles and important people of the kingdom were all dressed in their finest attire, and the atmosphere was filled with excitement and anticipation.

Finally, the Duke and the Duchess arrived, holding their precious babies in their arms. The crowd erupted in cheers and applause, and the King himself came forward to formally present the titles to Lord William and Lady Amelia.

The Duke and the Duchess were beaming with pride as they watched their children being officially recognized as nobles of the kingdom. It was a moment they would cherish forever. After the ceremony, the Duke and the Duchess hosted a lavish feast for all the guests to celebrate the birth of their children and their newly bestowed titles.