𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲

irl !

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE"

I look at Xander giving him a knowing look. Diaz.

Shit.

"DETECTIVE DIAZ PUT THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER DOWN"

We rush out of the office to see Holt, Peralta and Jeffords struggling to hold Diaz back as Charles Gina and Amy are cuddled up backed against the wall with fear written on their faces on my right, I look to my left to see Evelyn and the other two men who was in the office looking confused at the situation whereas Carter looks like he wants to kill something. I glance at Xander before something catches my attention.

Quinton.

"ISN'T THIS BITCH SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD. ARMANI." Rosa's furious.

"Get this THING out of here" I say looking at Carter.

"Armani, can't we just talk"

I give Noah one last look. He shrugs his shoulders.

Oh for fucks sake.

I lunge at Quinton but before I can get to him, a strong hold is on my waist, I don't have to look back to know it's Peralta. "Let. Go. Of. Me." I struggle against his grip.

*CRASH*

"AHHHHH!"

*BANG*

"SARGE LET GO"

*CRASH*

"ENOUGH! Diaz I am ordering you to calm down. Armani, I am asking you to calm down before you do something you will regret and most likely get arrested again" Holt shouts.

I see Rosa standing there furious as Jeffords and Santiago stand at the back of her but close enough to hold her back if something happens again. I calm down a bit causing Jake's grip to loosen just enough.

"What do you want with her Anderson" Rosa bites out bitterly. Sarge's jaw hardens as everyone else in the precinct looks pissed off. Xan gives me a confused glance but not before glaring at Quinton.

He knows.

I do not care.

Woah no need to be aggressive with me

Shut up.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the creature speaks again.

"Armani, baby, talk to me"

Ew. I'm about to respond when 3 voices cuts me off.

"BABY?!!?!"

"He's dead."