Act II: Chapter 7: The Hunt

June 7 2014

SHIELD were now hunting Captain Winters after her escape, Pierce mentioned that Anne knows something and is lying to them. Anne was now hunted and compromised by SHIELD.

Meanwhile Anne was wearing her casual clothes as She had a hoodie jacket on and was at the hospital where Fury died as Anne needed to retrieve the drive that Nick gave her.

Anne fixed her hoodie as She looked at the vending machine until she noticed the flash drive wasn't inside as she was confused until she saw a reflection of Alex and Natasha who was chewing a gum.

Alex: Looking for something?

Anne turned around and looked at Alex and Natasha before Anne pulled both of them and pushed them to the other room.

Anne: *In anger* Where is it?

Natasha: Safe.

Anne: Give it to me!

Alex: Where did you get it?

Anne: Why would I tell you?

Natasha: Fury gave it to you. Why?

Anne: What's on it?

Natasha: I don't know.

Anne: Don't lie to me, Natasha.

Natasha: I only act like I know everything, Winters.

Anne: *Looks at Alex then Natasha* Why do you trust him so suddenly?

Natasha: Because he knew where you hid it, He may not be a spy but him and I figured it out.

Anne glared at Alex as Ambrose was looking at her, Winters sighed to herself and removed her hoodie and looked at both of them.

Anne: I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?

Natasha: Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you.

Anne: I'm not gonna ask you again.

Natasha: I know who killed Fury. Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, the ones who do call him the. . .

Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years.

Anne was staring at her as She replied to her.

Anne: So he's a ghost story. . .

Natasha: Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer, Somebody shot out my tires and We lost control, went straight over a cliff. I somehow pulled us out, but the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me.

She shows the scar on the side of her stomach to Anne as Winters looked at the scar as Alex said something.

Alex: I once heard of that name. But Nobody ever knows who he is or where he's working as an assassin.

Natasha: Thats true and going after him is a dead end. Like you said, he's a ghost story.

Romanoff gave the drive to Anne as Winters took it and said something.

Anne: Well, let's find out what the ghost wants.

June 8 2014

It was the next day as It showed a mall which was crowded, Anne, Natasha, Alex and Daikon were seen in the mall as They were disguised as civillians, They also needed to check what was in the flash drive.

Anne was seen fixing her ponytail and moving the strands of her hair, Before she put on a cap while fixing her jacket.