Mascot Proposal

So, you guys probably know how obsessed I am with the new game "Garten of Banban"...

Well, I had a dream inspired by a one-shot I read last night...

Apparently, Banban planned to propose to Banbaleena (If that's even possible ☠️) and I (I seemed around 5 years old) was gonna help distract Banbaleena from knowing. Apparently, we took a 'drive' around the 'city'.

It just gets weirder from there...

Once it was that time, apparently, Banban was gonna propose in a boat... (IT'S JUST SO CONFUSING!!!)

Before any of that, he asked if I was "able to come back tomorrow". Like I said, this was inspired by a one-shot I read. Pretty much Banban and Banbaleena being parents to the reader. So that's what I wanted, for them to become my parents.

Anyways, in the " boat", he tried 3 times to start...

The first time, he got in the boat, but it shook a bit and he fell into the water...

The second time, (he's using a toy shark to 'hand her a note saying to turn around' from the water since she's looking out into the sunset) he launched the toy, but it hit me. And I said "And the lion started eating it." and Banban just bursted out laughing.

But the third time worked... 

That's pretty much where it ended... ;-;