anything for you

smut 🤭
very soft smut, making love. 💗

——

the peace between both cheryl and toni in this moment was pure and beautiful.

there hearts were full, there eyes full of pure love and adoration and the gentle kisses shared were so full of love and need.

after a long day of school, difficult tests, annoying teachers, the moments they get together make them feel so much safer and happy.

as soon as the two got home, they took a quick shower together, since they had Phys-Ed last period, ridding the sweat from there bodies and enjoying the peace together, washing each others naked bodies for the other.

and now, they are laying together in bed, toni spooning cheryl gently, there bare, soft skin rubbing gently against each others, toni's hand dubbing gently up and down cheryl's bare back, since they didn't bother with putting clothes on after there shower.

the moment of peace was disturbed slightly by cheryl body gently and unconsciously grinding into the thigh in front of her.

"cher, my love?" toni said, giggling slightly at her girlfriends antics and placing her hand on cheryl's head.

"tt, please?" cheryl mumbled, still keeping a slowly steady rhythm on toni's soft leg. her voice difficult to here with her face jammed in the crevice of toni's neck, she was unbelievably turned on.

toni placed a tender kiss to cheryl's head, moving her hand down to rub the redheads ass, lovingly. "what do you need, my love?" toni says, she knows cheryl secretly loves the teasing, knowing it turns her on more each time her raspy voice speaks aloud.

"i need you tt, please make love to me." cheryl says in a desperate tone. looking into her lovers eyes and placing her head against toni's.

"that's all you had to say, sweet girl. just lay down, i'll take care of you." toni says, lightly pushing cheryl to lay down next to her with her head on the pillow. cheryl loving the tenderness and adoration in toni's raspy voice that she loves wholeheartedly. she loved knowing that toni cares this deeply about her, she can tell from the gentle touches and her loving voice.

cheryl expected toni to climb on top of her, but to her surprise, toni remains next to her, laying on her side and staring into her lovers hazel eyes, she places a gentle but very needy kiss to the redheads soft, puffy lips while picking up her right hand and trailing it from cheryl's cheek down to her neck and to her breasts, deepening the kiss and pushing her tongue inside the redheads eager mouth.

she gently palms the mounds, feeling the nipples harden under her warm hands, hearing cheryl break away from the kiss with a moan falling from her lips.

she pinched and pulled on the redheads perky nipples, alternating between the two, feeling the girl arch her back at the lingering touch, small whimpers falling from her lips, there eyes keeping contact.

"is that nice, baby?" toni whispers, leaning into cheryl's ear and gently kissing and sucking on the skin beneath her ear. "y-yes, please don't stop."
cheryl says almost desperately. she loves when toni touches her upper body, it's always got her so very needy. she was the kind of person who could get off from just nipple play.

cheryl gently places one of her hands onto toni's cheek, keeping her face looking at hers, keeping eye contact while she used her other hand to grip toni's softly and move it down her body, over her pale stomach and towards the place she needed her the most. her breath getting caught her her throat when toni starts rubbing the skin of her thighs.

"do you want my fingers, princess?" toni whispers, kissing cheryl on the lips gently and continuing her circles on cheryl's thighs, teasingly close to cheryl's center, but needing consent before taking anything further. though they have been together for so long, toni always thought consent is the most important thing, always asking cheryl before continuing in there antics, plus, it made cheryl unbelievably turned on.

"yes, please babe, please" cheryl struggled out through deep breaths, her heart was beating rapidly and her core was pounding, she was so wet.

with cheryl's pure consent, she gently rubbed cheryl's thighs, closer to her core before placing her finger on cheryl's clit, making soft and smooth circles, causing cheryl to let out a loud moan with shallow breaths, hips raising up from the bed and turning her head so it's between tonis chin and chest.

"who got you this wet, princess?" toni says, kissing cheryl directly on the lips and a gentle peck to her forehead.

"y-you did - oh my god, t-toni" cheryl struggles, the feeling being so intense. toni's voice was something she could get off too alone, she always knew what to say that made cheryl drip. "i know, baby. i have you." toni whispers, kissing the top of cheryl's head through her hair before moving her hand down towards cheryl's slit.

"fuck, toni, please!" cheryl says through moans, the feeling of toni's finger being so close to where she needs her being so unbearable.

toni circles around cheryl's slit, collecting the wetness that emerged and working a single digit into cheryl, it wasn't hard, cheryl was dripping with need.

"toni- babe- oh!" cheryl says, cut off by another finger being pushed into her and the pace going a bit faster, her hips lifting off the bed before toni took her other hand and gently pushing cheryls hips down.

toni moves her unoccupied hand to her mouth, licking over her fingers before placing them on cheryl's hard nipples, keeping her other hand focused on pleasuring cheryl where it was most needed, putting cheryl through a fit of moans.

"tt- please- faster-" toni immediately picked up her pace, her hand cramping from the angle, but she wanted - no needed cheryl to feel good. it's what cheryl deserved, she deserved to feel so good and so happy.

"let go, my love. let me make you feel good." toni says quietly, picking up her pace in cheryl and using her other hand to rub fast circles on cheryl's swollen clit. all you could hear are wet- slapping sounds and moans.

"oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" cheryl states, finally tumbling over the edge, her hips lifting up to try and meet toni's rapid thrusts, her mouth wide open, screaming moans, her head jammed in toni's neck.

"t-toni" cheryl whimpers, coming down from her extreme high, placing her hand on toni's face to make her look in her eyes, pulling her into a needed kiss.

"that's it, baby, good girl." toni says, breaking the kiss, finally pulling her fingers out of cheryl, bringing the wet fingers to her lips to lick over the digits, cheryl, looking deep into her eyes, lips parted, watching toni's tongue wrapping around her fingers.

"god, toni." cheryl said in pure awe, kissing toni again, tasting herself on toni's plump lips.

"it's your turn now, i have to repay you for just how amazing you make me feel everyday." cheryl says after a moment, placing her hand on toni's chest and lightly pushing her onto the bed. "i can't wait, princess." toni says, placing her hands on cheryl's cheeks and pulling her into a needy kiss.

this was going to be a good night.

——

so yeah, i thought that since the stories i've posted lately have been so heavy, that some smut could switch it up a bit, it's soft smut, but still.

i don't proof read 🫢

im sorry if this is ass, i genuinely suck ass at smut. imp be posting some more sad stuff soon.

i love you all ❤️‍🩹